139. Hulk sized hang over

Karma // Bucky Barnes is out now!

+

'Our bodies metabolize alcohol ever extremely fast rate which means we can have so much and not get drunk,' Bruce said pouring them a giant size glass 'all buzz no stop.'

'You built this bar by hand?' Jen questioned, Kat lay out on the bar she couldn't keep up with the Hulks, she tried very hard but she is failing miserably she stared up at the tiki bar her head spinning.

'Yeah me and Tony and Kat but Tony mostly drink and sat around complained about Steve.' Bruce ran his hands over their initials pushing Kats hair out of the way

'Ahh Steve.' Jen said with a grin.

'Rogers... I'm miss that man child sometimes,' Kat admitted

'Tony would mostly complain and then these two would get extremely drunk.' Bruce recalled.

'Yes that was a hard time for me to.' Kat admitted

'To a good time during a hard time,' they said clinking glasses

' No more, no more,' Kat moaned. "No more.'

++

'Bruce you failed to mention that I still have to deal with a hulk sized hangover.'

'You get used to it.' Bruce remarked. 'I'll see you out there.' Kat and Jens forehead slumped to the countertop and he blew an air horn in their ears.

'OWW Bruce I am here as a friend don't torment me!" Kat shouted.

Kat felt her phone buzzing in her pocket.

"Make it stop.' She groaned pulling it out of her pocket.

'Stephen.' Jen remarked. 'Hello?"

'Is kat there?" Stephen questioned.

"You must be the husband.' Jen remarked and kat yawned turning her head to face her. 'Kat and I oh I'm Jen by the way, Bruces cousin.'

'The green one.' Stephen remarked.

"I'm a lawyer too, being green is not my only accomplishment.' Jen sassed.

"If anything being green is a not accomplishment.' Kat slurred.

"Exactly.' Jen agreed passing the phone to kat.

"Speak softly, my brain hurts.' Kat whispered into the phone.

"I was just checking on you.' Stephen remarked. 'you called last night saying... well I don't actually know but Jarvis informed me you were drunk.'

"Jarvis told you that?' Kat questioned moving to the couch and flopping down.

'He told me that based on the amount of alcohol you consumed he didn't know how you were still vertical.' Stephen remarked.

'sometimes I forget he is always watching.' Kat said slowly.

"Always?" Stephen questioned.

'Mostly yeah.' Kat agreed.

'Always?" Stephen asked again.

"Jarvis isn't a creep, he knows when to bugger off.' Kat informed him. 'I miss you.'

"I miss you too, you coming back?'

"Jen is doing like really well, I see her getting back to her real life soon, which means you and me darling.' Kat assured.

'Good,' Stephen agreed.

'So when do you think I can leave? I mean I legitimately do have a life to get back to.' Jen was saying as kat talked to Stephen.