Girls night

'Girls night,' nat said pulling kat away from Stephen. 'come on, time to drink til the don't know what ways up!'

'if I get that drunk ignore all messages I send you.' Kat said smiling sweetly kissing Stephen before being pulled out the door.

Two drinks in and tony was calling again. Kat silenced her phone and slammed it down deep into her purse.

'Tony?' Sharon questioned.

'How did you know?' kat asked sarcastically.

'That face you make, like you want to murder someone.' Sharon informed her.

'Yep, that's definitely the feeling I get when I see him or hear his name or he calls for the fucking millionth time.' Kat told her.

'He calls a lot?' Wanda questioned carefully. She didn't want to be portaled away.

'Calls me on the phone everyday. Says that he's lonely and he misses me.' she downed another shot, ordering them around round. 'I've been moving on, it's just too late...' she informed them. 'he used to promise that the two of us were fate... Isn't it funny how said that after pushing me away?' kat questioned them.

'You don't deserve a shit like him.' Sharon informed her.

'he always needed something new, and shiny. But now he comes crawling back 'cause I'm good without him. Its frustrating and infuriating!' she shouted drinking down another two. Nat passed her drink across the table to her. 'After always leaving me confused and then I try and cut him off, severe ties and he does this shit!'

'hes been drinking more than usual.' Nat informed her slowly.

'He can go ahead and get wasted, Wreck his life, I won't say shit. I don't care. He cant keep calling my name because honey , I'm so gone, I hope that he hates it.' Kat spat.

'you ever think about giving him a second chance?' wanda questioned.

'A second chance? He had a million chanced Wanda. He doesn't get another one. When hes out of options and all those bitches hes fucking find out all he does is lie... I'm better without him.' Kat assured them. 'you ladies need to catch up.' Kat noticed going to bar and ordering vodka cranberry, extra cherries and a lime. Tonight was supposed to be a girls night not a talk about her failed marriage and awful relationship with a man she wants to beat over the head with Thors hammer.

'I still think they should try I mean her whole life was revolved around him.' Wanda was saying to sharon and nat when kat got back.

'Tell me how you really feel.' Kat said sitting down next to sharon. 'Never doubted myself so much when I saw this him. Like, am I pretty? Am I fun? Am I smart enough to keep you entertained? And I fucking hated I still hate that I gave him power over that kind of stuff. 'Cause it's always one step forward and three steps back with him.' Kat informed her. 'I'm the love of his life until I make him mad, or he gets bored, It's always one step forward and three steps back... Does he love me, want me, hate me? I don't understand, I didn't then and I still don't now.' Kat told them. 'And maybe previously I stayed because, in some masochistic way, I kinda find it all exciting... Like, which lover will I get today?' she finished her drink and ordered another. 'It's one step forward and three steps back, I'm the love of his life until I'm not, then when I'm gone, when I'm happy... he acts like I'm the only one for him. The only person he ever loved. It's always one step forward and three steps back.' Kat spun her empty glass on the table. 'do you know how infuriating it is to always be questioning do you love me, want me, hate me? all the damn time. I don't feel that way with Stephen.' She informed them. ' I feel loved and special and I don't have to question how he feels because he tells me. we talk like adults and he doesn't run off when things get hard... its different with him and I didn't realize that this, with Stephen is what a healthy relationship looks like.'

'I'm glad you found him.' Sharon told her.

'I bet Tony would go on a date with himself.' Nat told them.

'He would be sorely disappointed.' Sharon teased.

'No more Tony talk!' kat begged.