May

'Peter what the hell is happening? where is stephen and why arent those things back on their universe!?" kat yelled when she got down to the basement.

'kat we are going to fix them. Cure them.'

'peter no. I just told you they are already dead back home. Fixing them will destroy everyone else timelines. They are not supposed to live on!' kat told him. MJ picked up the device peter had used to trap the anomaly's.

'kat just listen. May wants to help them and I want to make her proud. I want to help them. Doesn't everyone deserve a chance?'

'Peter they need to go back. Give me the box.' Kat demanded reaching out a hand but MJ shot her and she was trapped. "MICHELLE JONES WASTON!' kat yelled.

'come on. Time to go.' MJ said

'take the box, get it somewhere safe. If I text you, you press the button and send them home.' Peter told MJ once they were upstairs, kats fists pounding on the barrier could be heard from above along with her very loud complaints.

'fucking hell... what would Stephen do... what would Stephen do?' She used her suit blasting the barricade but that wasn't working after a few hours of looking for a way out, weak spots in the cell she remembered her sling ring in her pocket. 'okay,' she focused closer her eyes. 'Peter Parker, Peter Parker, Peter Parker.' She whispered and a portal opened in front of her. 'Yes!' she stepped through. Police cars lined the streets, sirens blazing. She sprinted past them as a goblin flew out over her head.

'No good deed goes unpunished' the green goblin said throwing s few bombs and flying away

'Peter!' kat said running to him over the fallen concrete of the falling building. 'are you okay?'

'Are we okay?' he asked May.

'May!' kat noticed the blood on her head.

'This is all my fault. I should have listened to you and strange.' Peter cried as he tried to help may up.

'Yes, you should have listened but we don't have time for that. you just wanted to help. He was an evil man peter... some people cant be saved.' Kat knew all too well that sometimes the best option wasn't a cage but a bullet.

'With great power comes great responsibility' May told him. Falling to the ground she looked to katlin. 'Take care of him' May pleaded.

'Whats happening?'

'I just need to catch my breath.' May told him.

'Catch your breath and we take you to a doctor.' Peter told her but kat knew death when she saw it.

'Take care of my boy Katlin.'

'Dont may. Dont please.' Peter cried out. Kat dropped to her knees.

'May?'

'Aunt May!' peter clung to her. kat heard the police getting closer, they were going to blame this on peter.

'Come out now or we open fire!' they called from outside.

'Peter we have to go. Now!' kat told him pulling him up, activating her suit and flying them out and up.