Truly wonderful

The energy it took kat to open her eyes made her want to go back to bed.

'Ughhh.' She groaned rolling over, shoving her face into the pillow.

'Good morning.' Stephen said putting a cup of black tea, (two sugars and oat milk), on the side table and a bottle of aspirin.

'Youre too chipper this morning.' Kat said peeling her eyes open and being blinded by the morning light.

'I think what you mean is thank you wonderful boyfriend for getting me home in one piece and holding my hair back when I vomited up my drinks last night.' Stephen informed her brushing the hair from her face.

'I did that?' she questioned

'yes.' Stephen smiled down at her.

'how drunk was I?'

'what o you remember?'

'I... told you to ignore my messages because I text weird shit when I'm drunk and then... they brought up he who shall not be named-' kat told him.

'Voldemort, got it.' Stephen told her taking the pill bottle from her hands as she struggled to open it. He put two pills in her hand.

'yes, thank you... um then I started drinking... I think I was singing at one point... and yelling... yelling at reporters... yeah something like that but I don't remember anything else.' Kat admitted.

'probably for the best.' Stephen told her.

'how did you find me?'

"Natasha told me, well she um...' he pulled out his phone.

'Ten, you're selfish

Nine, you're jaded

Eight, the dumbest guy I dated

Seven, talk a big game 'til you're naked

Only six seconds and I had to fake it

Five, you're toxic

Four, can't trust you

Three, you still got daddy issues

Two-wenty years of your bullshit I can't undo

One, I hate the fact that you made me love you'

'fucking hell...' kat muttered.

'Stephen get yours ass down here!' nat called over the noise, the video ended.

'and you still came and brought me home, took care of me while I was vomiting and still smiling at me like I'm not a complete and total mess... you truly are wonderful stephen.'