Are you flirting?

'Things you can say while putting up or taking down a christmas tree...' kat prompted

'And in the bedroom' clint finished

'Whats happening?' kate asked

'This is harder than I remember '

'Really shove it in there'

'Have you been naughty or nice kat? '

'Whats going on? Are you two flirting? Is this foreplay?' Kate questioned looking between them.

'No kate we are not flirting its a game.' Kat told her laughing as she poured some more egg nog. She supposed if she wasn't going to get the sanctum decorated she could get kate's aunt's apartment done. 

'A scenario where you pick a phrase that works in both settings,' clint explained.

'You got anything in that sack for me?' Kat questioned

'Its all for you,' clint teased

'You can sleigh me' kat said laughing as they fell to the floor. 'Can i jingle your bells?'

'You know you can come in the front door right?'

'This really sounds like flirting.' kate told them

'Its not trust me.' Kat told her. when her and tony were together it was flirting, but with her friends is was just dirty fun. 'You try.'

'It hard to believe he can fit in that hole.' Kate said. 'Santa. The chimney' she clarified as kat and clint laughed more at her innocence than her answer.

'We got it honey' kat told her.

'Oh god im awful. Did i just try and make santa sexy?' kate questioned her face scrunching up.

'Kate that was great.' Kat assured her. kats phone went off and the harry potter theme music started to play.

'Is that your Stephen ringtone?' Clint questioned holding back a laugh.

'Hes a wizard and this is wizard music.' Kat said answering the phone.

"Whats my ringtone!' clint shouted after her.

'Wouldn't you like to know!' she called back. 'Hello handsome... you don't with all your sanctum stuff?'

'I am and I have a special little surprise for you waiting at the sanctum.' Stephen told her.

'Honey give yourself more credit, youre not little.' She teased.

'get your ass here.' He demanded through tha laugh.

'Be right there. love you.'

'Love you.' He echoed as she hung up turning back to Kate and Clint.

'You two gonna be without me for the rest of the night?' kat questioned.

'Where you going? Going to see the wizard!' clint questioned. 'you could use wizard of oz music, flying monkeys!' clint declared.

'Too much egg nog for you mister.' Kat said laughing.

'Kate call me tomorrow and we will go over a plan. Oh better, come over to the sanctum and I will make breakfast and a hangover cure for clint.' Kat told  them.

'I'm not drunk you little shit.' Clint groaned.

'No, of course not.' Kat teased.

'Why does she get to call you but I don't?' clint questioned.

'Call me, ill pick you up, we can have breakfast and go over a plan for how to get the mafia and Yelena.' Kat told them making a portal.

'That's still so awesome.' Kate declared as she stepped through, kate waved from the apartment.

'Honey, I'm home!' Kat called and Stephen appeared behind her, wrapping long arms around her waist. 'I missed you.' She said leaning into him.

'I'm sorry... I'm done now though.' He assured her.

'you get the whole whoes sorcerer supreme thing sorted?' Kat questioned.

'Wong is still sorcerer supreme.' Stephen said glumly.

'I'm sorry,' kat said turning in his arms.

'its fine...' it clearly wasn't. 'it means I get more time to spend with you. I don't have to worry about everything else.'

'I like the sound of that... you said a surprise though?'

'Yes, I know christmas is in a few days and everything has been crazy-'

'I decorated kate's aunt's apartment with clint and kate today so its okay. I know you were busy, plus we got the rest of our lives to decorate and sing drunk christmas songs.' She assured him.

'Kate?'

'Ha, well you see honey... while you were off doing your sorcerer shit I wasn't sitting around baking cookies.' She informed him and he kissed her.

'Cookies sound good though, should we make some cookies?'

'Yes, definitely but clint got into some trouble. Some trouble that we sort of got into together, while you were gone.' Kat admitted.

'Ronin?' Stephen questioned and kat nodded.

"Ronin.' She confirmed. 'the suit was supposed to be gone, but its back and now these people called the track suit mafia-' stephen looked at her with a confused face. 'I know right, what the hell kind of a name is that? they wear tracksuits all the damn time. You think they wear tracksuits in the summer too? That would be really sweaty and gross.' Kat said, 'anyways, he met kate and then they met Nat's sister who wants to kill clint because she believes that Clint killed Natasha.' Kat told him.

'What? She sacrificed herself.' Stephen said.

'I know that. Clint knows that. but this woman can only see red. She lost her sister but she doesn't understand that we lost her too.'

'What are you going to do?'

'make cookies with my wonderful fiancé and then figure it out tomorrow.'