132. Love and Thunder

@arianna_pendragon thank you for commenting and making my day!

'DAMN!" Kat declared. Extreme weight loss at its finest, this was the Thor she knew and loved, the confident, and dorky man child still exploring the world. 'I like this look better.' Kat told him. 'you look happy, I love seeing you smile.'

'You were right Lady Katlin.' Thor told her.

"Of course I was.' Kat said smiling up at him. 'about what?"

'I want to choose my own path and live in the moment my superhero days are over.' Thor told her. 'thank you for helping me.'

'Anytime.' Kat said as he left, to start a new adventure but first she had to make a call. 'FRIDAY find me Jane Foster.'

'Right away.' FIRDAY responded.

++

'You have reached dr jane foster please leave a-'

'Nope alright lets try darcy.'

'Kat what are you doing?' Stephen questioned

'Thor got me thinking about jane and what shes up to.'

'Don't snoop.' Stephen told her

'It's like you don't know me at all.' She mused.

'Hellllllo,' darcy said and kat did a mini victory dance.

'Darcy hey its kat strange.' Kat said looking to stephen he wrapped his arms around her. Kat strange. His wife.

'Who?' Darcy questioned kat could hear her chewing bubble gum down the line.

'kat stark... wanda's... we met for a minute when you were being brain washed in westview...' kat offered

'Oh right hey what's up?' Dracy said nonchalantly

'I just spoke with thor and... well it got me thinking about jane.' Kat admitted.

'Jane?'

'Foster. His ex. I just wanted to know if shes alright.'

'Actually kat strange stark,' dracy said. 'She is dying. Maybe you could talk some sense into her scientist to scientist?' Darcy offered.

'Dying?'

'She's in chemo right now. How quickly can you get to-'

'I'm magical now i can be anywhere in a blink.' Kat confirmed. 'OK so Jane has cancer and I am going to talk to her I will be back ASAP I love you bye,' she told Stephen and portaled open to the hospital.

'Love you to.' Stephen said as the portal closed behind her.

'Jane! Look who it is my very best friend Kat so funny of you to be here right now.' Darcy said as she approached.

'You didn't tell her I was coming?'

'Coincidence,' Darcy said happily 'such a funny coincidence...'

'Hi Jane, Darcy told me a little bit what's going on.'

'Do I know you?'

'No but I am Thor's best friend apparently and he stopped by and now I just... I want to check on you.' Kat said sitting down next to her.

'Five months ago i found out.' Jane told her she still had another hour when Kat sat down so she might as well distract herself by telling this strange woman what was going on. 'Stage four.'

'Stage four. Damn. Im sorry.'

'Maybe you play that cute God card,' darcy suggested

'Oh yes he would be happy to help,' kat agreed