Zemo

'Hey sammy' kat said walking up to his cell.' Wheres cap?'

'You asking as a friend or as tony starks wife?' sam countered.

'Ex. Ex wife!' Kat corrected 'God you people. Come on. Caps my friend. I dont want to see him hurt.'

'You gonna tell tony?' Sam questioned as tony walked up to them.

'Three two one' tony said

'Youre going to tell us both.' Kat informed him.

'We got maybe two minutes before they realize its not them.' Tony said. 'Come on we want to help'

'Im only telling you because i know kat will keep a leash on you.' Sam told them

'They tell you anything?' secretary ross questioned as they moved back to the helicopter.

'Nope' kat said stepping into the helicopter

'Basically told me to fuck off and never come back. But hey feel free to call anytime,' tony said

'He likes to watch the line blink!' Kat yelled as they rose into the sky

'Ready?' Tony asked

'Lets get this over with.' They both tipped back into their suits and flew in the opposite direction of the helicopter.

'This is like old times' tony remarked as they flew closer to their destination.

'Less talking more looking,' kat instructed.

'We come as friends.' Tony said. 'hey big guy, we made a truce here. Put the gun down.' Tony told Bucky and he looked to steve, steve nodded and bucky lower his weapon.

'more super soldiers, fuck no. stevie you are already a hassle.' Kat teased. 'I don't want more of you over grown man childs.'

'Hey,' steve laughed swatting a hand at her.

'They are all dead.' Kat said getting closer to the cryo chambers.

'did you really think I wanted more of you?' steve threw his shield at the voice but the man was behind a window. 'this base was made to with stand a nuclear bomb.' The men informed them and kat took a step forward.

'Helmut?' she questioned squinting up at him.

"Katlin, I'm glad you are here.' He told her. 'there is something I want you to see.' Helmut told her. he turned on a video and kat and tony made their way over to the screen.

"Helmut what is this?' kat questioned up to him.

'Watch my dear.' He told her.

'I know that road... I know that car.' Tony said watching the video.

'Helmut what the hell is this?" kat yelled up to him but he just smiled sadly down at her. they watched in horror as Bucky Barnes killed Howard and Maria Stark. Kats heart dropped.

'Steve?' kat questioned. 'did you know?'

'Katlin, I'm sorry just hear me out-'

'Steven!' kat screamed blasting him across the room. The starks were always like parents to her. always treated her right. She was devastated when they died and now...

'he didn't know what he was doing!' steve told them standing up.

'I don't care. He killed my mom.' Tony said charging at them.