125. Dream Walking Hypocrite

'Dream walking hypocrite!' wanda declared when she saw this zombie Stephen.

'This time its going to take more than killing me to kill me.' stephen told her as he sent the spirits upon her. Wong and stephen trapped her and the sprits.

'I don't even want to know.' Wong said looking over the zombie Stephen as he tried to contain wanda. Stephen just grinned over at him. Stephen heard Americas pleas for help he moved over to her still restrained by wands magic. 'Strange take americas power.' wong demanded 'There is no there way.'

'This is the only way.' stephen told him unlocking ameirca from her binds. 'Its me in other mes body.' Stephen told her when America scooted back nervously.

'You have to my power before wanda can. Its okay I understand now.' america told him.

'No.' Stephen told her 'ive come here to tell you to trust yourself and your power.'

'I cant. I cant.' America cried out.

'Yes you can. You have been all along you sent us everywhere we needed to go. We are gonna kick that withces ass.' Ameirca found her strength. Wanda broke free of wongs trap and she headed right for America. But America punched wanda releasing a star of portals behind them.

'I can't beat you, so I'll give you what you want." With that, she opens a portal to Universe-838 so the Scarlet Witch can come face to face with the stark reality that her boys already have a mother who loves in that universe. In fact, they see the Scarlet Witch as the monster she has become.

'Billy. Tommy.' Wanda said seeing her children before her, finally.

'Mommmy!' they screamed running away from wanda.

'What have you done?" wanda creamed back to america. Wanda forced the alternative wanda back, sending her flying. Her boys started throwing toys at her screaming not to hurt their mom.

"ENOUGH!" wanda screamed terrifying her children. They ran for cover behind the stairs. Wanda let out a pained breath as she slowly walked to her children.

'Please dont hurt us.' the boys pleaded.

'I woudnt... I would never... i would never hurt anyone.' Wanda told them crouching before them. 'I'm not a monster.' wanda told them but then she realized what she became. Falling to her knees in front of them. she had become a monster.

'Know that they will be loved.' Alternate wanda told wanda before america pulled her back to the temple.