Kisses are magical

When Stephen woke up the next morning kat wasn't in bed with him. He got up and made his way to the kitchen. She hadn't texted or left a note like she usually did when she had to leave without saying goodbye. As he made a pot of coffee he heard screams.

'WORK! OPEN! DAMNIT!' kat screamed falling to her knees. Stephen dropped his mug and portaled to her.

'what happened? Whats wrong?' Stephen looked around, no clear threat but then he saw the sling ring on her fingers.

'I just want to open a portal so I can send tony to mount Everest.' Kat admitted. 'but nothing.' She waved a hand around. "nothing.' She said pathetically.

'Oh baby I'm so sorry... you will get the hang of it. I promise. I'm not giving up on you.' Stephen told her kissing her as her hands wrapped around his neck she saw sparks and jumped up.

'Did you see that?' she questioned trying to do it again. 'I saw sparks.'

'I felt sparks' he teased.

'I'm serious.' She told him.

'me too.' He kissed her again and again sparks flew, she watched as they got bigger and bigger as stephens kisses traveled down her neck. She kept spinning her hand around and Stephen turned around feeling her arms moving around him. 'Kat...'

'Oh my... Fuck... look what I did. Look what I'm doing!' kat exclaimed.

'I see.' A snowy field lay ahead of them.

'Everest?'

'I think so.'

Kat had been able to open portals without Stephen kissing her but she could only ever open Mt. Everest. It was a start and Stephen was so proud of her.