127. It's Weird

'How is this harder than universal travel.' America muttered trying to get a hang of the mystic arts.

'She needs to slow down.' stephen noted as America struggled with portals.

'Reminds me of someone else i knew.' Wong looked between kat and Stephen.

'I needed proper motivation!' kat corrected. Remembering when she opened her first portal, Stephen was kissing her to clear her mind. 'lets go home.' Kat said pulling Stephen along. But America came running after them.

'I made some sparks' she informed them.

'that's wonderful.' Kat told her.

'Great. your parents would be proud I hope you get to show them one day.' Stephen told her.

'Stephen im glad I fell into your universe.' America told him.

'So am i kid. So am i.'

'See you soon America!' kat called as Stephen opened a portal bringing them home.

******

They were walking through the streets happily hand in hand when stephen collapsed to the ground in the middle of the street screaming out. Kat dropped down next to him.

'Stephen?' She cried out his head turned up to the sky and a third eye appeared kat stumbled back at the sight. 'What the fuck...' she said starring at the extra eye blinking up at her. 'Stephen?' she questioned. 'This is the side effects of the dark hold isnt it?'

'Yes..' he agreed as he panted out for breath.

'So much for brunch.' Kat muttered helping back to the sanctum.

*******

'Mmm' kat spun away from him cringing. 'Im sorry. I will get used to it.' She said sheepishly turning back to him.

'Im sorry.' he told her blinking the third eye away

'You saved the universe and all the universes so its fine.' Kat assured him. 'Im going to get used to it.' She told him.

'Lets try that again?' He stepped forward kissing her when she opened her eyes she saw two pretty eyes staring back at her.

'Its weird!' She declared. 'I get it you saved everything but a third eye? Like what the fuck were people thinking?'

'You dont love me anymore? Is that what youre saying?' Stephen teased

'I could never not love you.' She informed him. 'I just might...' she put her hand over his forehead, 'need to buy you some hats.' he picked her flopping her down on the bed.

'I just need to work on control.' stephen assured her kissing down her neck his hand slipping into her pants.

'Control...' she murmured.

'Mmm' he agreed.

'Im more than ha-happy,' her breathing heavied 'to help with th-that.'

'Good. Because i think im going to need a lot of practice.' he coed.