You and Tony...

'Cute, look at this. I want this. No more sanctum. I want space away from wong and the city... okay?' kat questioned.

'Kat, Stephen.' Wanda said approaching them.

'Wanda!' Kat hugged her happily. 'you look good, this place loos good. Real even!' kat applauded.

'it is real.' Wanda assured her. 'my days of magic are behind me.'

'good for you... but.....' kat turned to Stephen.

'we found a girl, she can travel through the multiverse, we could use a witch with your skills and expertise.' Stephen told her.

'I'm retired.' Wanda told them.

'so am I but that doesn't seem to stop bad shit from happening.' Kat reminded her.

'I cant help you.' Wanda told them.

'Come on wanda, come to Kamar-taj it'll get you back on the lunchbox.' Stephen told her.

'why don't you bring America here. I can take care of her and help her harness her abilities...' wanda said walking away but stephen and kat stopped, turning to each other skeptically. 'you didn't tell me her name did you?' wanda questioned letting out a sigh.

'No, we didn't.' Stephen confirmed.

'wanda...' kat began but wanda waved a hand and the beautiful landscape of blossoming trees changing to a blackened land, vacant of life. Wandas farmer girl look changed to the scarlet witch, a crown adorned on her head.

'send the girl to me, this is me being reasonable.' Wanda assured them. 'me sending those monsters after her instead of myself, that was reasonable.'

'Wanda, shes just a kid.' Kat reminded her.

'she had the power to open portal to new universes. I could be with my boys again kat. I could get to be with me BOYS!'

'so youre going to kill someone elses daughter to get your sons back?' kat pondered.

'send her to me, you wont like what happens if I have to come and get her myself!' wanda declared.

'Wanda please don't do this!' kat demanded chasing after her.

'in every other universe I have them. I have my boys.' Wanda told her miserably. 'you were pregnant, don't you wonder what could have happened if you and Stephen didn't get blipped away, if you had a child?'

'I used to.' kat admitted. 'but I cant change that. you cant change that!' kat demanded grabbing for her hand but wanda flicked her wrist sending kat flying back. Stephen helped her up, kat was beyond angry now.

'Katlin you ever had that dream where you and Tony are happy?' wanda questioned.

'No.' she admitted. 'not since I was married to tony.'

'that was another universe, a happy you and tony. An alive Tony.' Wanda told her and Stephen cleared his throat.

'hi, fiancé.' Stephen reminded her.

'Those Tony are not my tony.' Kat told her. 'the relationship between other katlins and other tonys would never be the relationship I had with him.' Again Stephen cleared his throat.

'But there are worlds where you were happy.' Wanda told her. 'don't you want that?'

'I am happy. I love Stephen. I was happy I should say until you, Wanda, YOU ruined my what fourth attempt at retirement by trying to kill a child!" kat spat.

'Wanda you can still stop this. You don't need to go any farther.' Stephen reminded her.

'You break the rules you become a hero. I break the rules and i become the enemy. It doesnt seem fair.' Wanda told him.

'Wanda-' Stephen began but she stormed away.

'Bring me the child Strange.' Wanda demanded.