Chapter 1: Shattered pieces

I was sitting on a chair of our mini bar. I watched Mira how she was preparing each drink of the other guild members.

She always had that smile on her face. She always stays positive.

I looked around, everyone was celebrating for the Welcome Back party of Lissana. I heard that she died, but she was transferred into another world, which was called Edolas.

We've been there actually. And that was our latest mission. I just enjoyed my smoothie while watching the others celebrate. They must really miss her.

I just kept on observing them, as I got tired and bored. I decided to go near Natsu, and join their conversation.

I saw a vacant seat right next to Natsu, I asked him if it was okay to sit there.

"Hey Natsu, may I sit here?" I said pointing to the chair next to him.

"Gomenasai Lucy, it's already reserved for Happy." Natsu replied.

"But Happy is eating with Carla on the other table." I said.

"Like I said, it's already reserved. Go home and take a rest, it's already too late." Natsu said and continued talking with Lissana.

"Hai." I whispered and got out of the guild. That's wierd. But, maybe it's just because they're busy with Lissana. Maybe by tomorrow everything will be back to normal, I hope.

I walked home with my Celestial Spirit, Plue.

"Puuu-pun..." He said.

Well atleast Plue is still here with me. I focused on my balance as I walked beside the river.

"Oiy! Miss Lucy! Be careful, you might fall!" A man shouted on the other side.

"Hai! Arigato!" I replied loudly.

As I entered my apartment, I got on my tub and had a relaxing warm bath. After that, I changed into my house outfit.

I went to the guild, seeing all the guild members exhausted. What happened here? The guild looks trashy. Is it because of the celebration last night.

I got to the mini bar and asked Mira what happened.

"Mira, what happened here?"

"They've been drinking and celebrating last night, that they didn't recognized the time." Oh, is that so?

I stood up and looked around. Everyone was sleeping peacfully. They're all laying on each other.

Levy cuddling Gajeel, Juvia's face on Grey's face they might kiss actually. Erza on top of the table with Happy, Carla, and Lily. While Natsu resting his back on Droy's big stomach. Y'know, Natsu is kind of cute while he's sleeping.

I realized that I didn't see Lissana. Where is she?

"Eh, Mira. Have you seen Lissana?" I asked Mira.

"She told me she'll be gone for just a while. But she didn't mention where she was going." She answered.

I wanted to atleast meet her personally. I couldn't even speak to her yesterday.

I walked around the city of Magnolia, thinking where she might be. Where is she?

I passed by a river and noticed a girl, alone. Sitting on the sand beside the river. She was just staring at the water, is she thirsty?