☾︎ 64 ☽︎

Začít od začátku

She saw him walk away without even batting his eye. It was a prestige to work at the boss's house even among undercover mercenaries like her. They always looked up to their boss although he rarely seems to trust them at his house.

She was looking forward to it.

From the first day that she joined and was scared of the boss to the time she saw his care towards jin and finally started understanding him to now, when she became a head maid at jin's house.

And once she saw yoongi trying so hard she just couldn't help but find the boy admirable to have brought such changes in the fearsome man that she couldn't dare to even look at.

" Tomorrow, come again "

She was surprised as she stuttered on her own words and finally managed to blur out a...

" Yes sir, I'll have a suitable breakfast ready "

" Have a good night master "

" ... "

It seemed like he was reluctant to ask something before he walked away.

The maid left the house with a smile cause it meant he approved of her at least for the time being.

" Waiting huh  "

He went upstairs thinking if he should be harsh or not while telling him to not wait till late at night only to freeze as soon as he opened the door.

He everted his eyes away with great effort as he sighed with his hand on his eyes.

" What have you been doing with my shirt ? "

He walked towards the body in thoughts of putting it on bed. A frown formed on his eyebrows when noticed he was slightly shivering.

With his kind of temper, the first thing that got into his head was the urge to shout at him to not do pointless things like this again.

He clicked his tongue when yoongi just tried to be as close to him as possible, being attracted to the heat as soon as he got lifted in his arms.

He placed yoongi on the bed, a little too carefully and put the blanket on him, covering him from head to toe with only a few hair strands sticking out.

He was surprised when he felt his shirt on his hip being pulled right when he was about to get out of the bed that he was sitting on, only to find a half-awake yoongi staring at him, looking lost as if he was snapped out of his dream.

"...o..eok ...g. "

" Hm? "

He flinched when yoongi started to pull himself towards him and rubbed his face on his hip.