51. The Wedded and the Hated

Three days later...
Eddie's POV*
Just remind you, I haven't been to a wedding in years and I was young when I was at one, so I don't really remember how one goes

I had been dressed up in a nice suit  with my hair pulled back into a bun so it wasn't a mess all down. Uncle Wayne helped fix me up since he was my main best man because Dustin couldn't plan everything but Dustin was sat in the corner of the room, reading his speech he had written to say at the dinner.

"You look so handsome, Eddie...I'm happy for you. I really am happy for you." Wayne told me.

I smiled, "Thanks, Old Man...I really needed that."

I turned around and hugged him while Dustin stood and smiled. I parted from Wayne and hugged Dustin as he hugged me back tightly.

"Okay, okay you two. Let's not mess up the groom's looks."

We chuckle and part from each other as I sighed and checked myself in the mirror again to see if I looked okay.

"Son, you look handsome. She'll love you." Wayne said.

I smile, "I can't wait to see how she looks...she'll look absolutely stunning."

Just as it was time to go out, I walked out and stood at the very end of the aisle while people began to be seated. All the people who came were family members of mine and just some people Dustin and Y/n knew. As it felt like time went on forever, I finally heard music begin to play. I look down the aisle and see Y/n come out in her white dress that looked beautiful on her, absolutely gorgeous. I felt so in love all over again as Uncle Wayne walked her down the aisle. I smiled and felt my eyes become hot as I wiped away tears forming in my eyes. I watched her ad she finally stood across me and looked me in the eyes. She looked so beautiful in her dress and her hair done all lovely and her makeup done so nicely too. Then the officiant began to speak.

"Repeat after me. I, Edward Munson, take you, Y/n Creel, for my lawful wife."

"I, Edward Munson, take you, Y/n Creel, for my lawful wife." I repeated.

"To have and to hold from this day forward."

"To have and to hold from this day forward." I repeat.

"For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and health, until death do us apart."

The officiant turned to me as I took Y/n's hands and rubbed the back of her hand with a smile.

"Do you, Edward Munson, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded bride?" The officiant asked me.

I nod following up with, "I do."

Then the officiant turned to Y/n and had her repeat the same vows I said and followed up with the question.

"Do you, Y/n Creel, take this man to be your lawfully wedded groom?"

Y/n then nodded, "I do."

"I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

That's when me and Y/n came in and kissed each other with love and smiles. That's when cheering and applause filled the room which really made the moment special to me, extremely special.

•••

I had been partying with everyone and danced with Y/n for a little bit but now it was time for Y/n to throw the bouquet of flowers to all the women who came. Just as she did that, I noticed a group of men walk in and causal wear but also heavy metal wear. I glance and see it was the band. I sighed and excused myself before walking over to them.

"Hey! Finally glad you could make it-"

"Cut the bullshit, Eddie. We had a show tonight  but we had to cancel because you were getting married- this was also our highest paying show of the year." The lead singer spat in my face.

I scoffed, "this is me and Y/n's day as a husband and wife to spend together- we just got married and you're bringing your fucking bullshit here?"

Then the back up guitarist for me that never preforms named Joe interjected.

"Dude-"

"Shut up." I said and felt myself get pissed off.

"Dude, we don't care if it's your wedding, funeral, birthday, or any of that shit. The band always comes first."

I shook my head, "No it doesn't. I am married, I have a family, a home, and my wife is in university right now so we have a lot going on. Give us this day."

They sigh, "fine. But this isn't our fault we missed the show. Guess who's."

That's when they walked out and left me a pissed off mess.

"Eddie?"

I looked behind me and saw Y/n standing there with a confused face.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

I nod, "I'm fine. Let's dance."

She smiled as we went back out and danced for a little bit, making me smile the hardest I've ever had. Her smile and her hair was so beautiful and I just felt so connected to her...I was happy to be married to her now. That way I don't have to be without her.

"Y/n." I said.

She nods, "yeah?"

I smiled, "I love you.."

She smiled back at me, "I love you too, Eddie."

.