22. It's you and me

"I'm pregnant." I spat out.

Eddie and everyone went quiet as I knew this was terrible. I covered my face and began to cry.

"I know, such a terrible time to say it!! I am the worst girlfriend, best friend, and person—"

Eddie held my face and made me look at him. He seemed confused but not mad at all.

"Hey, you're the best girlfriend I could ever ask for...and to be honest, I'm very happy to hear that. I mean, am I prepared? Hell no, are we prepared, fuck no, but we can do this together...it's you and me." He said with a smile.

I smiled too and kissed him as Dustin stood, "wait—you're pregnant?"

"I was just going to say the same thing, Henderson! But, you took the words right out of my mouth." Steve sassed.

I nod, "yes, I am. I tested and everything and I am...for sure with Eddie because I haven't had sex before with anyone else but Eddie."

"We don't need to get all into it but congratulations." Erica said.

Lucas shrugged, "I mean, how're we going to fight if Y/n is at risk of losing a child? We need her powers to kill Vecna and if she can't come with Steve, Nancy, and Robin to kill him, then where and who will she be with?"

I looked to Eddie and he sighed, "she'll stay with me. I'll make sure she's safe."

•••

We had all stopped at a field to make our weapons and protection as Steve kept making jokes about how Eddie needed to use some protection with me sometime. But I sat with Eddie and Dustin, making shields out of trash bin lids and 9 inch nails. Once Eddie finished his shield, he lifted it in the air and waved it around.

"How's she feeling?" Dustin asked.

"Light. But durable." He then thrusted it into the air another direction, "Deadly. But reliable."

Me and Dustin laughed as Eddie started to become an over dramatic D&D character or something.

"Here me now. There will be no more retreating...from Eddie the Banished." He said dramatically.

I laughed and looked at him, "I remember when I went into the D&D club room to look for Dustin or Mike but came across you and your stupid D&D sheet having Eddie the Banished on it." I mentioned.

Eddie laughed, "yeah, and then you began to cry in my arms because you thought I hated your guts."

I shrugged, "what girl doesn't when a guy says to fuck off in a hallway?"

He shrugged, "I don't know...a lot?"

Dustin furrowed his brows, "wait- what?"

Dustin shrugged it off and stood with his finished shield.

"Hey, you're ready for bat-tle." He chortled.

Eddie looked at him confused as Dustin seemed nervous.

"You get it? Bat-tle. B-A-T."

Eddie just gave him a look with it basically saying 'are you serious?'.

"No? I thought I had a good one." Dustin groaned as they both set their shields down.

That's when Eddie tried tackling Dustin but they began to wrestle around.

"What are you doing?!" Dustin shrieked while laughing.

Eddie shoved him off and laughed.

"You son of a bitch!" Dustin shouted and charged at him.

"You boys! *laughs* god, you're children." I mumble.