48. Ozzy Munson

4 months later...

I was taking a shower while Eddie was talking with his band mates out in the living room about tours and moving out of New York to possibly Chicago or somewhere further away. Maybe London to start an actual band. But as I was soaking off in the shower, I felt a pain occur in my stomach and then my uterus. I gasped at the sharp pain and nearly collapsed but I held onto a handle.

"Ahhh! E-Eddie!" I moaned out loud.

I heard rustling and footsteps come towards the door as I heard a knock at the door.

"Babe, you okay?" He called to me.

I then saw my water break so I quickly turned off the water and grabbed a towel.

"I think he's coming!!" I yell in pain.

"Oh shit- don't worry!!"

He opened the door and came to me, opening the shower curtain and lifting me up. He grabbed my white gown and put it on me as he quickly walked us out and grabbed his keys.

"Yo, Eddie? What's wrong?" His friends asked.

"I gotta run guys, Y/n's having the baby."

He quickly rushed us out and to our car, quickly starting it and driving towards the hospital. I held he sides of my stomach and breathed rapidly as I groaned loudly in pain. Eddie held my hand and drove quicker to the hospital. Once we had gotten there, he quickly rushed us inside and had gotten nurses to lay me down on a bed and dress me in a hospital gown. We quickly got to a room as they started to numb me from the waist down and begin to start the birthing procedure. Eddie decided to help deliver Ozzy.

•••

I had held Ozzy in my arms and admired him. The room was quiet but not until the door opened and Eddie came through to see me and Ozzy. He smiled and came to us, pecking my forehead and gently taking Ozzy into his arms. He held him and cradled him while smiling down at him and giving him small kisses on his forehead. He tickled his nose a bit and looked at me with the widest grin on his stupid little face.

"You should rest, I'll take care of Ozzy. I'll make sure to get you back home too, babe. You did great today." Eddie assured me.

Eddie's POV•••

It was later and I had Y/n in a wheelchair so we could get her to the car as she held Ozzy. I was able to get them both to the car and straight home as I got Y/n into bed to let her sleep and take Ozzy to his crib. I laid him down and head able to take care of him while I let Y/n sleep. I made sure to put him in some pajamas Y/n picked out for him and walked out to the kitchen and got some water. I drank it but just as I did, I heard Y/n whining in our room.

"Eddieeeee...where are you?" She moaned.

I set the glass down and walked to our room and to her, holding her face as she seemed so tired.

"Where's Ozzy...?" She asked.

"Asleep in bed-"

That's when I heard Ozzy begin to cry loudly. I sighed and got Ozzy and brought him back to our room as she took him from me and held him skin to skin with her.

"He's with us tonight.." she said tiredly.

I smiled and crawled into bed with her and Ozzy as I undressed myself and got her comfy as I held her and Ozzy close to me in my arms. I kissed her forehead and kissed Ozzy's forehead as we both drifted off to sleep.

•••

It was the next morning and I had woken up to Y/n passed out with Ozzy but Ozzy began to whine a little bit so I rubbed his back and felt sooooo tired at the moment but Y/n was was more tired and sore than I was, she gave birth to our son which is a real big fucking deal. Y/n seemed to start to wake up so I took Ozzy from her and cradled Ozzy but she woke up and groaned.

"Eddieee, what time is it?" She asked.

"Time for you to go back to bed, princess. I'll take care of Ozzy for you." I told her.

I kissed her and stood with Ozzy, taking care of him and getting him some breakfast. But as I began taking care of Ozzy, my door opened and in came my band mates. When they walked in and saw Ozzy, they gasped and came to see Ozzy but I kinda got overprotective when they tried to take him so I pulled Ozzy away from them.

"Hey, careful. He's getting his breakfast." I said.

They nod and just admire him as they talked my ear off all morning until Y/n walked out in one of my oversized shirts and a messy bun.

"Morning, babe." I said and kissed her.

She took Ozzy and held him as she set him in a high chair we bought and began to feed him.

"How're you holding up, Y/n?" Vic asked Y/n.

Vic was our lead guitarist and singer of the band and really supported us along the way of becoming a 'famous' band. Then there was Luke, Florence, and me. Luke was our drummer and Florence was our bassist of the group and I was the other guitarist and attempted vocals of the group- but that doesn't matter.

"I'm doing good...I guess." Y/n said and yawned while feeding Ozzy.

"Well, what's your little boy's name?" Luke asked us.

"Ozzy." Y/n stated groggily.

Vic smirked, "just like Ozzy Osbourne!"

I nod, "exactly."

They all looked at me and seemed confused, "really?"

I nodded, "it's a whole thing on why that was his name but can't get into it right now."

As everyone talked and I made everyone breakfast, I couldn't help but admire Y/n while she held our first born son- maybe she wanted another kid...I'll have to ask her about that one but if she doesn't then I am perfectly fine with Ozzy.

.