21. You're Munson's girl, huh?

It was a while later after I finished 'talking' with Eddie that I had quickly got ready I and said bye before I went inside War Zone and looked around. I grabbed all the stuff I thought was necessary and noticed Max. I shrugged it off and walked to the counter and saw Nancy but with Jason. I felt shocked to see him here as his eyes were sunken in, messy hair, he looked crazy too, so I approached.

"Everything all right here?" I asked.

Jason looked to me as he gripped the shotgun barrel Nancy held in her hands. He seemed surprised to see me.

"You...You're Munson's girl, huh? You're his girlfriend? Y/n L/n?"

I nod, "yes...? What about it?"

He let go of the shotgun and looked in the basket I held with supplies.

"What's all this for? Haven't seen Eddie Munson around, haven't you?"

I shook my head, "No. And I'm very scared for him. Now if you don't mind, leave me and my friends alone."

He shrugged, "why?"

He went to grab my wrist but I stopped him with my powers. He seemed confused as he looked at his hand then me.

"I said...leave...and what is your business here anyways, Jason? Buying guns?"

He gulped, "finding your freak boyfriend, Munson. He killed my girlfriend—"

I began to squeeze his hand in anger as he winced.

"Really? Wasn't she the one buying drugs from my boyfriends trailer that night?"

He shook his head, "No, she wouldn't have! If something was wrong she would've come to me."

"You're in denial, Jason. But it's time you realize that Chrissy isn't who you thought she was. She was a victim of Vecna, the thing that killed her, Fred, and Patrick. Now go, if I see you again, trying to hurt my friends or Eddie, I will kill you myself."

I let go of his hand as he shrugged, bought the gun, and walked away.

"I'll be back" I said

•••

I walked down to the doctors not too far from the War Zone and inside. I sighed and got checked in and got to see a doctor quick.

"All right, Ms.L/n. What seems to be the issue here?" The doctor asked me.

I gulped, "So...I have been puking non stop lately, my stomach has been hurting and I feel so weird...like I feel weak?"

The doctor nodded and sat down across from me, listening. I just shrugged as I sat down in the bed and laughed at myself, thinking I was stupid for coming.

"Doc, I don't know if I'm just sick or something, but I don't know either..."

He nodded and stood, "may I ask you a few questions before we get started?"

I nod, "of course."

"Have you been late to your period at all?"

I hesitated to answer as a matter of fact, I hadn't had it for a while. A long while actually.

"Umm...I haven't had it, no...?"

He nodded, "have you had increased urination at all?"

I nod, "yes."

He went to his counter and grabbed his clipboard, "and are your breasts tender or swollen?"

I shrug, "haven't checked but they are sensitive."

He nodded and wrote a few things down, "all right. Excuse me, I will be right back."

He left the room which made me worried. So specific things and I think it was important, obviously. I sat impatiently waiting for the doctor to return and tell me what the hell was wrong with me. I fiddled with my sleeve and looked around the room and to a poster.

Have any concerns whether you're pregnant or not? Symptoms could be:

• Missed Period
• Tender, swollen breasts
• Nausea with or without vomiting
• increased urination
• Fatigue

If so, test yourself or go to your nearest doctors clinic!

I gulped and looked away. Ohhhh shit. Oh, shit, shit, shit, shit.

•••

The doctor came back in later and looked at me.

"Well we have something for you to try just in case if our questions are right."

He then handed me a pregnancy test and sighed.

"There's a bathroom nearby you can go and test in. Come back once you have results and let us know."

I nod and take it, walking out and to a bathroom. I locked the door once I got in and stared at it. I knew I wasn't but was there a slight chance I was? Absolutely. So I did my thing and set the test on the counter as I flushed the toilet and watched the test. I paced back and forth and waited for it to come back positive or negative and then—the results came in. I sigh and took the test, walked out, and went to the doctors room. He sat there, writing a few things down but stopped when he noticed me.

"Okay, I'll take that from you and see."

I gave it to him as he examined and looked at me.

"Yup. We were right. You are pregnant. Ma'am, if you don't mind me asking, do you know who could've done this?"

I nod, "my boyfriend maybe..."

He nodded slowly, "okay. So normally on occasions like this, it is hard for the female to tell their boyfriend that they're pregnant since most of the time, the men leave them because they're too scared to raise a child. But, are you sure your boyfriend could have done this to you?"

I nod, "yea...he was the only person I've had sexual intercourse with."

He nodded, "okay. Are you sure that you would want to keep this child? If your boyfriend would? I mean, it's all your decision, if you ask me. But would he want to have this child with you?"

I shrug, "I'm not sure. I would like to confront him about it...but I'm not entirely sure how he's going to feel about it—but I will tell him."

The doctor nods, "and sweetheart—it is all up to you if you are willing to keep this child, not his. Although his opinion does somewhat matter because is the father, isn't he?"

I agreed with him as he sighed.

"Okay...I do apologize if this isn't the outcome you looked forward to or if this is then, congrats. But if I were you, I would keep that baby because it seems like it means a lot to you."

•••

We had gotten all of our things but had to rush inside the motorhome because Jason and all of his friends were here and not just Jason. So as we quickly left the place, I continued to think of a way to tell Eddie I was pregnant...with his baby for sure. I just felt Eddie hold onto me as Steve rushed us out of there with a few bumps in the road. I placed Eddie's hand on my stomach and laid back against him as he looked at me.

"Babe, you okay?" He asked.

I nod, "I umm, I went to the doctors right down the road from War Zone to see why I was puking so much and all that..."

I decided now would be the best time and for everyone to know because whatever would happen next, could kill the baby, me, anyone, or even Eddie. I took a deep breath and prepared to say it.

.