42. I was wrong

The next morning...
TW: blood, gore, violence

I was at school with Eddie as I continued to think about him. I knew what I was doing would probably hurt the world and me but if it meant to save Ozzy and Eddie then I would do anything. While Eddie rubbed my thigh under the table in class, I looked at the clock and heard it's ticking. It was loud and I could also hear students clicking their pens over and over and over again. I was getting overly annoyed with this as I thought so many things at once. I sighed and rubbed my face as I got up and walked out. When I did, I walked to the bathroom and leaned in the sink, looking away from the mirror.

"Didn't you say you would kill anyone and anything that hurt Eddie?"

I quickly looked into the mirror and saw my dad behind me. I looked behind me and looked at him.

"I...I was just hurt...I-"

"But those words came from the heart." He said and pointed to his chest, "something deep down told you that you would...so why not?"

"Jason is already dead." I spat.

"Jason is the only one? Really?" He asked sarcastically.

I thought about it. Jason wasn't the only one it he was the main issue...I mean—I would become a serial killer if I killed everyone. It would be almost all of Hawkins.

"Dad-"

"You joined me, didn't you? You said you would kill them, didn't you? So do it. For the sake of your father and your fiancé." He convinced me.

I gulped and pictured the stress that would be lifted off my chest.

"But killing them wouldn't make a difference-"

"THEY HURT HIM. Tortured him, made him feel small, weak, pathetic, and you won't do anything about itv they're talking about you now, making you seem like a bad person, they're hating on you, Y/n, KILL THEM."

I hesitated before dad came to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Do it."

That's when he disappeared and I felt pressured but hesitant to do so. I was wanting to but didn't want to...I was scared and confused but determined to just go back and finish them off. Jason being dead already made me happy, why not kill the rest?

•••

I had gotten back to the hotel room as Eddie went off with the band he tried out for- not Genocide but the other one. So, since he was gone, I decided to turn the TV on to static and blindfold myself as I thought of Andy from the basketball team. I saw him appear in the dark room just as I went out to him and noticed himself sitting in his room, mourning. I felt anger surge through me just as I saw his room form around me. Thats when he looked up and looked at me, then backing up in fear.

"Y-you...it's you. Y/n L/n. Are you pregnant?-"

"It's Y/n Creel. But call me Y/n Munson." I snap.

I then used my powers to grab him by the neck and begin to choke him. I threw him against the wall and still held on to his neck as I brought my other hand to his throat and ripped his esophagus out. His eyes rolled back just as I sucked them back into his skull, snapping his bones and dropping him to the floor, then snapping his jaw. I scoff and left the bedroom and began to think of The rest of the basketball team and saw them all mourning. I saw Hawkins gym begin to form around me just as they hadn't noticed me.

"Jason never deserved to die like that." One said.

"He never deserved to die, period." Another said.

"He did." I spat.

They looked at me and seemed frightened that I was there just as I snapped one's necks and threw another across the room. That's when I saw one trying to run away but I grabbed his ankle and made him fall, smacking his face against the floor. I dragged him back to me as I forced him to flip to his back just as I began to tear his insides apart. He screamed in pain just as his stomach exploded and blood splattered on the floor and on me. I looked to the one I threw across the room and saw him impaled into a spear just as I left.

•••

I had sat with Eddie on our bed just as we were making out. I gripped onto his shoulders as he gently wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. He laid back on the bed as I was now hovering over him slightly. He grunted as I connected my hips with his and bucked them. Eddie groaned as he leaned his head back and let me grind on his lap just as I began to take his shirt off but there was a knock at our door so Eddie gently put me to the side but realized he couldn't get up from his b0ner.

"I-uhhh..." Eddie mumbled.

"It's okay. I'll get it." I offered.

I got up and walked to the door and saw the same band Eddie worked with earlier today right outside the door.

"Is Eddie here?" They asked.

I shook my head, "No. he's not, why?"

"Well, we wanted to stop by and tell him he had the job- but we can come by later?"

I nod, "yeah! I can let him know too."

They nod and said bye as they left so I had closed the door and locked it. I walked back to Eddie and sat on his lap again, kissing him again but he stopped me and looked at me.

"Hey, I'm think we could just chill out and love each other without sex for a second?" He asked.

I was taken back by this but agreed as I got off of him and laid side by side with him. His hands intertwined with mine as I smiled at him a fan he smiled back. I couldn't help but think of the deaths today and feel shaken still but relieved at the same time.

.