4. Him and I

It was after our third round of sex, Eddie couldn't go anymore and I couldn't either. I was getting dressed in some of his clothes as I got up to get some food from his kitchen since I was starving. As I took out some pizza, I heard a knock on the door.

"Eddie! You can't be locking doors when I forget my key!" I heard his uncle.

I quickly put the pizza away and ran to his room.

"Eddie! Your Uncle is here!" I whispered.

He shot up, only in sweats and found a T-shirt. He told me not to come out and he'd be right back. So I hid next to his bed in the corner as I heard him.

"Sorry I'm being a smart and safe Teenager." Eddie said.

"Yeah, nearly time for you to move out. You're almost graduating."

"I'm going to, okay? Jeez."

"Hey, watch the attitude." His uncle snapped.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry."

He came back in and closed the door and sighed. He locked it and laid on his bed. I poked my head up and he noticed me.

"So? How will I sneak out?"

He thinks and then smiled, "you can stay with me? Yeah, you might get in trouble but it'll be worth it."

I shake my head, "I'm too scared to...can I call my mom though?"

He sighs and hands me his phone. I dial my moms number and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"
"Hey, mom."
"Y/n! Where are you!? I've been so—"
"Worried. Yeah...hey, listen. I'm staying at a friends, she's really nice and her parents know, I thought to give you a call? Can I?"
"*sighs*fine. I guess you can, you made a new friend. Just—let me know before hand? Okay?"
"Okay!"
"Love you, bye."
"Love you too, bye."

I hung up and gave it back to Eddie. He looked at me with a confused face.

"So? Can you?" He asked.

I nod with a smirk, "yup! I can, so scoot over. I'm sleeping with you."

•••

It was then I woke up from a cold sweat. I had a nightmare. God...I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:31 AM. I looked over to Eddie and saw him asleep like a baby, curled up and his arms around me. I sighed and laid back down, hugging him. I felt scared, like something bad was going to happen soon...but I couldn't tell. I then felt a surge of energy go through me and—

Lights were brights.

"Morning sleepy head. Care to join us now?"

Rainbows around me.

"More lessons today."

I then came back to reality and breathed heavily. Did I just have a flashback? Then i heard a groan next to me and Eddie lift his head.

"Y/n?"

"Sorry Eddie, couldn't sleep."

"Babe, you need to."

He just laid back down and held me closer, giving me soft and slow kisses on my neck as he laid with me.

"I keep having Nightmares..." I whisper.

"Like what kinds?" He asked.

I sighed, "I don't know. I'm piecing them together right now. My first one was of a rainbow and then my recent one was of a white room with bright lights.

"Strange...but go to sleep, babe. We got school tomorrow." Eddie said.

He kept me warm as I was pressed against him.

"What if everyone finds out?"

He groaned, "about what?"

"Us having sex? Especially since I'm a Junior and you're a senior."

He shrugs, "no one's gonna care because I won't tell everyone."

I look at his sleepy face, "then who?"

"I don't know yet, people I trust."

I nod and closed my eyes, drifting back to sleep.

•••

I woke up and yawned. It was about 5:45 AM and I felt sore. I didn't have Eddie by me so I was curious as to where he was.

"Eddie?" I groaned.

His door opened and there he was, brushing his teeth, dressed, hair done, and giving me a smile. He went back to his bathroom and came back without his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Morning. Sleep okay?" He whispered.

I shrug, "yeah, sure. I guess."

He came to me and lifted me up and over his shoulder. I giggled as he brought me to his closet.

"Choose anything. Might be a bit big on you but I don't care."

I grabbed his zip up gray hoodie. So I got my outfit from yesterday to wear since I didn't have another pair of clothes.

"Like it. Now get dressed."

He tossed me onto his bed and before he walked out to let me get changed, he came back and kissed me lovingly.

"Love you."

He then walked out and into his bathroom again.

•••

When me and Eddie got to school, we made our way inside. He interlocked out hands which made me blush but I liked it. When we walked through the halls, people looked at us. Then we found his friends.

"Hey Eddie—hey! I see you guys are holding hands now!" One friend said.

"Yeah, you guys a thing now?" Another asked.

"I—"

"Of course." Eddie butted in.

I smiled and looked at him  and then back at his friends, "yeah. We are."

He moved his hand from mine and over my shoulders. I loved this feeling. Me and Eddie were...together now.

•••

It was the day of the pep rally. It was in the gym and I had skipped it with Eddie and his friends to go in his van. They were smoking weed and to be honest...I've never smoked weed before. It was new for me.

"Hey babe, you want a hit of this?" Eddie asked and handed me his blunt.

I gulped and hesitated, "umm...I've never done that before."

He scoffed with a laugh, "yeah but you've never done sex before and yet you were amazing."

"Woah! You and L/n did it? Oh sick dude!"

"Shut up, Jeff!" Eddie shouts to him.

I laugh and took his blunt.

"I'll try."

I took it and sighed before hitting it. When I blew out the smoke, I coughed and laughed at the same time. Eddie and his friends laughed as I handed it back to Eddie.

"Jeez! That was—*coughs* that was weird."

"Yeah, it is the first few times!"

I leaned on Eddie as he kept smoking, making the entire van filled with smoke. Eddie leans to my ear.

"When they get out, I wanna make love to you again."

I giggled and looked at him, "you're high."

He nods, "I've never felt like this for any woman in my life before."

.