14. Vecna

Dustin grabbed his Walkie and turned it on, extending his cord.

"Eddie. Holy shit. Are you okay?"

"Nah, man. Pretty...Pretty goddamn far from okay."

"Where is he?" Robin asked Dustin.

"Where are you?" Dustin asked Eddie.

"Skull Rock. Do you know it? I know Y/n knows it."

I blushed from the memory we had there at Skull Rock.

"Uh, yeah. That's near Cornwallis and—"

"Garret, yeah. I know where that is." Steve cut off Dustin.

"Hold tight. We're coming." Dustin said as we rushed inside the car and left.

•••

As we were walking through the woods, searching for Eddie, Dustin used a compass Steve and hun argued about who was right about which was Skull Rock was and how the compass was right or wrong.

"Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way." Steve said.

"It's north. I positive. I checked the map." Dustin assured.

"You do realize Skull Rock, it's a super popular make-out spot?" Steve asked Dustin.

"Yeah, so?"

"Yeah, well, it wasn't popular until I made it popular. All right? I practically invented it." Steve bragged.

"Yeah, and yet you still brag about a high school thing when you're graduated." I said, "besides. Everyone's made out there."

Dustin and Steve look at each other, then me, "did you and Eddie go there together?" Dustin asked.

I blushed and moved passed them, "are we headed in the wrong direction, Dustin?"

Steve began walking down another trail.

"Steve. Where are you going? Steve!"

"Stop whining. Let's go. Trust me!" Steve said.

So we decided to follow Steve. I felt light headed again and felt sick. I groaned and rubbed my temple. Dustin and Steve kept arguing which only made my headache worse.

"Hey guys? Give me a second, I'm having a headache." I said.

They both looked at me, "Woah, you good? You have eye bags and seem pale." Steve asked, worried.

I nod, "perfectly fine."

"Have you had food or water in the past...I don't know. 48 hours?"

I shook my head, "I don't think so."

Dustin came by me and gave me one of his pop tarts.

"Take it. And don't even say no because you'll need it." Dustin demanded.

I shrug and took it. But as I took it, I got fuzzy hands again. I ate it and felt sick but forced myself to eat it.

"Thanks, Dustin."

"Anytime."

•••

We finally found skull rock and the two kept bickering to each other about who's right and wrong.

"You two toddlers, stop arguing and let's find—"

"I can concur. That you, Dustin Henderson are a total butthead. And so are you Y/n."

"Jesus, we thought you were a goner." Dustin said and hugged him.

I smiled at Eddie as he smiled back and parted from Dustin. I walked to Eddie and hugged him tightly. He parted from me and kissed me lovingly.

"And you—you cannot keep disconnecting and scaring the shit out of me." Eddie said.

I sigh, "I'm sorry. It's a long story of what happened—I'm so sorry. I've just been having lot happen—obviously you've been having it worse but—"

He kissed me again, "just shut up and love me. I've missed you."

I smiled and held his face.

"You two, get a room!" Dustin complained.

I looked at him and laugh, "you're just jealous I have Eddie and you don't."

Dustin scoffed, "what?"

"And that he's nice to me and kissed me and hugs me."

Dustin rolled his eyes and flipped us off just as Robin, Nancy, Lucas, and Max got here.

•••

"When I got to the shire, I tried calling you guys, but, uh..." he then took a sip of water, "my walkie was busted, man. Drenched. So, uh, I did the thing that I do now, apparently. I ran." He said with a chuckle that seemed sorta annoyed.

Do you know what time this was?" Nancy asked, "The attack?"

Eddie scoffed, "yeah, no, I...I know exactly what time it was. My walkie wasn't the o my thing that got soaked."

As I sat by him and saw him take off his watch and throw it at Nancy, I took his hand and stole a ring and put it on my finger. It was slightly bigger than mine which was fine. Eddie smiled at me and laughed as I showed him how big it was on me.

"9:27." Nancy said.

"The time our flashlights went kablooey." Robin splutters.

"Which means what, exactly?" Steve asked.

"That's the time I was released from the police station!" I said.

Eddie gave me a look, "the police station!? What were you doing there!?"

I sighed, "long story for everyone I'm not willing to explain now."

"But, that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick." Nancy finished and tossed e watch back to Eddie.

"Well, we're one step closer. We know how Vecna attacks." Robin said in monotone.

"And where he attacks from."

As they kept talking I stood and felt sick again.

"One second." I said.

"Y/n?" Eddie asked as I walked behind the rock.

I bent over and held my stomach, feeling it coming. Eddie came to me and pulled my hair back.

"What's wrong?"

"Guys? Is everything okay?" Robin asked us.

"Yeah! Super..." I said sarcastically.

That's when I puked but it wasn't normal like, it was blood. I spit out the rest on my lip and seemed confused.

"Oh shit—guys! Y/n's puking blood! I have no idea why!" Eddie shouts.

They came to the back and saw the pool of blood I had just puked.

"I'm fine—"

"Was is the pop tart?! Oh my god!!" Dustin screamed in panic.

"No...no it's not."

I stood up straight and leaned into Eddie as he hugged me. I hugged him back and rested my head on his chest.

"Hey, uh, Y/n's not, uh, cursed, is she?" Eddie asked.

Steve shrugged, "who knows! She just puked up blood, she's been blacking out, hadn't eaten for more than two days, who knows!"

"What?"

Eddie looked at me, "what's going on?"

"I don't know." I replied.

I kept thinking about the Rainbow room. That's what I decided to call it since the room had rainbows and that 001 guy was there, I think I had powers...that's why I was there.

What superpower or whatever should Y/n have?