44. Freedom

Dustin's POV

I had everyone aware that of Y/n and Eddie's disappearance/escape from Hawkins to which everyone seemed devastated.

I had rode my bike over to Mike's house where everyone had met up to speak about Eddie and Y/n so once I got there and went to the basement, I found everyone and sat with them. As we discussed more about it, I heard Mike's mom and dad upstairs complain about something.

"Mike, what're your parents arguing about?" Steve asked.

Mike shrugged his shoulders and went up the stairs and listened a bit, then his eyes went wide.

"Turn on the TV!" Mike shouts.

Robin fumbled for the remote as she quickly turned on the TV and to the news.

"-and for the families who are disappointed in us leaving the Munson Murders case, I apologize for this, but Edward Munson is off our grid and hands...sorry once again."

Then Chief Powell left the stand as the news reporter took over the news channel. We all were in shock as I seemed relieved for this too.

"YES! YES!" I shout and shoot up from my seat.

They all looked at me and seemed mildly annoyed with my cheers but felt the same.

"Eddie and Y/n are off the hook! They're free! Eddie's free! They can be in peace now! The police aren't after them anymore!!" I shout.

Robin stood, "great! We just have to get ahold of them and lend them the news!"

Steve shook his head, "how? If the police can't find them then how will we?"

I thought about it and sighed, "we just have to try. Because if we don't then what's the point? They are our friends and we'll do anything for them! Y/n is pregnant thinking that she's being chased with Eddie by the god damn police! We need to tell them." I exclaim.

Will nods, "yeah...we should. We need to find them."

Y/n's POV

I was sitting on the bed as Dad had appeared in the hotel room and was encouraging me to continue my work. My next step was Chief Powell and Deputy Callahan to kill off but I was hesitant.

"They're after you, seeking you, wanting to kill your fiancé...maybe even your child. I am your father and I will protect you any way I can and I am trying to right now." He demanded.

I sigh, "I don't think it's a good idea. It might feed into their satanic beliefs that Eddie has."

"Kill them. Kill them. Kill them." He repeated.

I shook my head, "I won't kill the Chief!...but I'll kill Callahan."

Dad smirked and held one side of my face, "good girl. Now get to it."

That's when he disappeared and left me alone. I began to sob as I had no choice but to kill Callahan. So I grabbed a blindfold and turned on the TV to static and began my visions.

I entered the dark room. The black room. I began to walk around and hear music playing lightly. I noticed an office room ahead of me with Callahan sitting at his desk, eating a donut. I walked up to the man and noticed him speaking to someone on the phone. Suddenly the room began to spill into reality around me... I was in the office. He turned his chair and dropped his phone and donut, looking at me in fear. I looked at myself and noticed I was in a white gown covered in blood.

"Holy shit-FLO-"

I grabbed his neck and began to choke him to keep him silent. If anyone else came in, I would have to kill more. I lifted him into the air and looked at him and then noticed the board. It had red thread around thumbnails that held up photos, dates, times, and accusations. I looked back at Callahan and began to snap his bones, his jaw, and rip his eyes out, then dropping him on his desk which made him fall onto the floor. I then saw the room around me begin to spill back into the black room as I was alone again. I ripped off my blindfold and sighed as blood dripped down my nose. I turned off the tv and wiped my nose as I stood and walked to the kitchen, pouring myself some water and drinking.

"Impressive. Living up to me?"

I turned around and saw dad sitting at the dining room table with a cigarette in hand.

"Since when did you start smoking?" I asked.

"Since you became pregnant and I found out. That's when." He said and hit it.

I sighed and turned to him, "I killed him. He's dead. You happy now?"

He shrugs, "would be is Powell was, too."

I rolled my eyes and sat at the table across from dad.

"Well I definitely won't kill him, you'll have to do that yourself."

He sighs, "I can't and you know that. That's why I have you. Now kill who I say to kill or someone you love will be. And I'm not talking about Eddie. He's already dead- just looks alive."

I inhaled sharply as he disappeared into thin air, making me choke on some tears. I took some deep breaths and tried to relax myself as I rubbed my stomach and stood up, walking to bed and laying down, taking a nap and feeling myself drift away.

.