10. I dont know...

We sat in Steve's car as Max rang the doorbell to the counselor from school. When she answered the door, a few moments later Max walked in.

"Okay. She's in." Steve said.

"I can tell." I told him from the backseat.

"I'm missing collarbones, not eyes." Dustin said with annoyance.

Steve just looked at both of us in annoyance then back out the window.

"So...we gonna talk about...it?" Dustin asked.

"Huh? Sorry, talk about what?"

"Your temporary insanity earlier today when you basically threw yourself at Nance?" Dustin asked.

"Okay, first of all, that's not what happened."

"Pretty sure that's what happened." I said in a snarky remark.

"It was pretty public. There were a lot of witnesses." Dustin told him.

Steve gave him a look, "are you implying I still have a thing for Nance?"

"No. I'm not implying. I'm stating. And, as it relates to your steadfast refusal to date Robin, it's pretty much the only logical explanation."

Steve rolled his eyes, "that's not the only one. And as for Nance, I was just trying to protect a friend. A friend, Henderson. Okay?" Steve implied.

I scoffed, "Okay." I said.

"I don't wanna find her with her eyes sucked out of her skull by this Vecna creep." Steve rushed.

Dustin laughed, "you're bright red in the face now."

Steve shook his head, "I'm not. I don't wanna talk about it. I'll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out."

"Whoa." Dustin stopped laughing, "too far."

They paused, "not cool. Sorry." Steve apologized.

"Not cool. It's okay."

They both payed and then fist bumped each other. After a while, Max came running to the car and got in. She told us to drive and so we did, driving somewhere I guess.

•••

"Dustin! It's Lucas, do you copy? Dustin!"

Dustin picked up the Walkie-Talkie, "Lucas? Where the hell have you been?"

"Just listen! Are you guys looking for Eddie?"

"Yeah, we found him, no thank to you." Dustin snapped.

"You found him?"

"A boathouse on Coal Mill Road. Don't worry. He's safe."

"You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?"

I furrowed my brows, "give me it."

Dustin shrugged and handed it to me.

"Hey, Sinclair! Yeah, this is Y/n talking, his girlfriend. That's bullshit! Eddie tried to save Chrissy!!"

"Then why do all the cops say he did it?"

"You really believe something one person says just because they assume it? Lucas, you're so behind ridiculous, okay? Just meet us at school. We'll explain later." I said.

"I...I can't. I think some real bad shit's about to go down."

"What are you talking about? What bad shit?"

"Sinclair!"

I heard one of the varsity basketball boys talk to Lucas as he went off the line.

"Lucas? Lucas?"

•••

As we were driving to somewhere, I kept re-seeing the same vision lately. Rainbows and toy cars with kids around them, pushing it with their mind. I sighed and took in a shaky breath. I then saw the kids in the floor, blood everywhere for a quick second then it was gone. I gulped and breathed heavily.

"Y/n. Are you ready for some more lessons? Let's see if you can levitate a chair today."

I snapped back to reality and was still in the same car as before. God...I have no idea what this vision is but it's getting to me.

•••

I stuck with Max as we were breaking and entering the school, searching for some really personal files of Chrissy and Fred to see if they were seeing Ms.Kelly...and they were. She turned to me and Steve and smirked with the case files in hand.

"Chrissy wasn't the only one...Fred and Chrissy came here."

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was in a room with rainbows around me.

"Finally I've found you! Good morning, Y/n. You've slept in again... care for some more lessons?"

I turned around and saw a man in all white, blonde hair, and with a psychotic look on his face.

"I..."

"What? Does something got your tongue? Ah, it's alright. I think you need some more lessons anyways."

He held his hand out to me. I was so confused and took it. I realized I wasn't in my clothes anymore but a gown. I walked down into a basement and saw steam come from pipes. I went to this hole in the wall, seemed like a tube.

"Eighteen...Y/n. You need to be safe. Go through this tunnel and I know it seems scary... but you'll be free. Forever."

I gulped, "trust me. You're just like me...so I want you to escape. You have to trust me."

I didn't know what was happening or who he was but I hugged him. When I looked down, I saw his sleeve come up and so I saw the tattoo on his wrist. 001. I parted from him as he then sent me down the tunnel. It was dark for a while but I then escaped and ran through the Forrest. I ran and ran until I found a couple.

"Oh dear? Are you lost?"

I just stopped in my tracks as I looked around. It was in public, at an intersection.

"Let's call the police—"

<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>•<•>

I was awake now, Steve and Max shaking me and snapping their fingers in my face. When they saw me look at them, they sighed of relief and smiled.

"Y/n! We thought we lost you!"

I furrowed my brows and looked at my wrist. Nothing was there.

"But...I..." I stopped saying anything and looked at them, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to black out—how long actually was I out for?"

"Like...only a few seconds." Steve said.

"Still scared the shit out of us." Max said with a smile.

I just looked down and gulped again. What was that vision? What did it mean? What did everything mean? Was I some patient in a mental hospital? Did I have powers or something?

.

𝙐𝙎 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙔|| Eddie Munson   On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara