39. The exception

The next morning...

I woke up next to Eddie as the sun began to rise in the horizon. I yawned and noticed Eddie sitting on the edge of the bed, in the phone which it had to be the school so I just scratched his back which made him arch and try not to groan. He looked back at me and pointed to the phone which made me laugh. I sat up and sat on my knees behind him, massaging his shoulders.

"Yeah—oh okay..." Eddie hung his head as I kissed his neck and massaged more, "Of course, yeah...me and my—now Fiancé...yes, we are old enough to attend...18 and 20...thank you. I will come in—thank you again. Bye."

Eddie hung up and then turned to me, kissing me and laying us both down. I giggled while his hair hung down and got in his face. He then pulled it back into a messy bun and went back to kissing me.

"What'd they say?" I asked.

Eddie stopped kissing me and flopped down next to me on the bed.

"They agreed to see us both today at 1:30 PM, just 30 minutes before the school gets out. It's a 30 minute long introduction just to see if we are qualified."

I laugh, "what is this, an interview?"

He laughed too, "that's what I was thinking. Anyways, how're you feeling?"

I shrugged, "fine. How're you feeling?"

He shrugged too to mock me, "fine."

I punched his arm which made him laugh, "you mocking me?"

"You mocking me?" He said in a girly tone.

I took a pillow and smashed it over his face while he ripped it off and kissed me.

"You're so stupid, Munson." I said in the kiss.

"You're so stupid too, Mrs.Munson." He said while holding my face.

•••

I was dressed in casual clothes while Eddie was dressed in a band shirt, jeans, reeboks, and a leather jacket for the introduction. When I was checking myself out in the mirror to make sure I looked good, Eddie came up behind me and placed his hands on my stomach while kissing my neck.

"You're too gorgeous to think you aren't." He mumbled, "I love you."

I smiled, "I love you too, Ed. Stay with me forever, please."

He scoffed, "of course I will. I'll never leave you."

That's when he took my hand and led us out of the hotel room and out of the building, straight to our car. He got in the drivers seat while I sat in the passengers seat, all ready stressing over it. He held my hand and started the car.

"It's going to be just fine. Okay?" He assured me.

I nod as we pull out and began to drive to the school. I looked at Eddie and examined his features, seeing how hot he was...what if other girls want him or try to date him? Or hook up? Or he'll fall for it and date them? Split up with me? Hook up with them? I shivered at the thought and looked out the window.

"You promise to never leave me, no matter what?" I asked.

He nods, "yeah, I won't, babe. I promise...what's wrong?"

I shook my head, "Nothing."

It was silent for a moment as he then realized, "Y/n, I swear on Dustin's mother that I will not fall in love with another woman...I promise."

He held my hand and caressed the top of it while he rested his hand on my thigh.

"How many times have I told you I love you? Or even given you love so many nights because I can't control myself around you? Or skip class with you and make love to you? Do we have a child together now? Are we going to get married? Are we running away together? Y/n, all these things are for the both of us...because I love you, I adore you, I crave you, and I just want you in my life. Please understand that for me?"

I smiled with rosy cheeks and looked at him, "Okay...I understand."

"Good. We're here now."

I looked at the large High School and gulped, feeling anxious all ready. We parked in a parking space and turned the car off. Eddie got out and rushed to my side, opening my door and bowing to me, making me laugh.

"Stop it. Let's go."

He shut my door and held my hand as we walked in, going to the front desk while seeing some students walk up and down the halls. That's when we walked to the front desk, then being directed to the principals office who was a rather old man named Principal Florence. We sat down in two chairs as he faced us and smiled.

"Hello and welcome to NY High. We are pleased to have you here. I'm principal Florence and I am truly excited to have some new students joining us." He said.

"Happy to be here too." I said with a cheeky smile.

"So! Tell me where you both are transferring from?" He asked.

Eddie gulped, "Hawkins, Indiana."

The principal nods, "really? Well that's a shocker! Anyways, what're both of your names?"

"Y/n Creel." I said.

"Eddie Munson." Eddie replied.

•••

The introduction was over and we had been accepted into the school. So tomorrow is when we would start but since we joined half way through the year, we didn't need to do all that much besides attend and graduate. I did register as a senior instead of junior so I could graduate with Eddie instead of waiting. So me and Eddie went shopping for school but he mainly horsed around like a 5 year old in the store.

"Eddie! Just look for a backpack!" I said with a laugh.

He hid in between clothing racks and jumped out at me to scare me which only made me laugh. When I tried reaching something off a rack, he grabbed it for me and kissing my shoulder and sunk his fangs into my skin a little which made me jump and made him laugh.

"I'm only teasing."

"Not here, not now, you big toddler."

He laughed and walked to the next aisle to keep shopping. I thought about him and what he would do at the new school...how would he fit in? How would we both fit in? I just worried about him more than myself because he is now a vampire and a 'murderer' so it would be hard for him for sure. But since he's so fucking perfect and looks like a god, I wonder how chicks will think about him.

This is about the be the last calming chapter you will read. I apologize again.

.