27. These are the facts...

Once I reached the police department, I parked and got out, running inside and to the front desk.

"Hello? May I help you?" Flo asked me.

"Flo, Miss, I have a HUGE favor to ask of you."

She furrowed her brows, "what's that?"

I sigh, "I need my birth certificate. Henry Creel as the father?"

She nodded and stood, walking to some drawers and looking through tons of files until she pulled out one, walking to me and giving it to me.

"This is a copy. You have to go to the health department for the real thing."

I checked my birth certificate and saw what it had.

First and Middle Name(s):
Y/n M/n
Last name:
Creel
Date and Time of birth:
Y/B/D, 1967, 03:33 AM
Place of birth:
Hawkins, Roane County, Indiana
Faculty:
Hawkins Hospital

Mothers name:
Unknown

Fathers name:
Henry Creel

I looked to Flo and thanked her, leaving with it and jumping in my car.

"Y/n!! Y/n, you can't take that!!"

I left anyways and went straight to Dustin's house. When I knocked on his door and he answered, I shoved myself inside and shoved the certificate in his chest. He looked at it and then me.

"Y/n...what is this?" He asked weakly.

"What does it look like? It's my birth certificate."

He shook his head, "No...no, you're Y/n L/n. You aren't his daughter! No way!"

I laughed, "I thought so too but it's real!...I ran away from the Hawkins Lab when I was younger and found the strangers who are my parents now...I umm...I saw my dad in a vision—Vecna/001/Henry—and he told me...so that's how I found out."

Dustin set it down and hugged me which I hugged back. I cried as he tried to calm me down.

"I don't know what to do now! How am I going to tell everyone? Gosh, they need to know..."

Dustin parted from me and looked me in the eyes, "listen, Y/n. You can do whatever you want but I don't feel any different about you. You are my best friend! And you always will be. Okay?...but I'd rather call you Y/n Munson."

I laughed and nodded, "I like that a lot more."

•••

I was in my car, driving home. I kept thinking of what to say to everyone and how I'd say it and how were they going to react?...god dammit. I'm such a mess. I hummed to the song in the radio until I saw someone walking down the road, bloody and limping like crazy. I gasped and stopped the car, looking at the person. I got out and looked at them.

"Hey!! You need any help??"

They looked up at me but their curly long hair covered their face...but I saw a Hellfire Club shirt, black jeans, boots...oh my god.

"Y-Y/n?..."

"Eddie?!?!!"

I ran to him and hugged him as he winced and groaned. I realized and let go of him as he collapsed in my arms. I cried as I held him up and helped him to my car. I laid him in the backseat as he choked and coughed.

"I—I tried..." he managed out.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm getting you back to a hospital!"

He nodded, "okay.."