Hell Hath No Fury

We made it back to my place around 4 am. I was right raging with hormones from blood and lust. I looked at Jay as we stepped in my door and I started to take off clothes. He was still and staring at me, then into my eyes. Deep black they were turning, head tilted downward causing his long black hair to fall into his eyes. His hair had grown longer and he was beginning to get loose curls on his neck.

I reached up and ran my hands through those curls and down his arms. He was solid, strong, tall and dark. Everything I needed and I would like to take pleasure in showing him. I got down onto my knees fully naked and unzipped his pants, freeing his fully erect member. It was fan-fucking-tastic and I took him into my mouth deep, savoring the taste. I continued until I was sure he was close then stood. He picked me up and pinned my back to the wall, entering me in one swift motion.

I was in heaven, taken to the gates by my earthly demon. He fucked me hard and just like he always did he sunk his fangs into my mark, pulling delicately. His head came up for a kiss and I obliged. I was more than ready to taste him so I pierced his lip and sucked the blood from it. He pounded me hard against the wall until we both were on the edge of climax. The phone rang.

We let it ring and continued diligently until we had found release. Him deep inside me letting go of it all. I felt his cock twitch and he held me there long enough to say "I love you." Before I could say it back the phone rand again. This time in my annoyance made Jay set me down and stomped over to the phone.

"Hello!" I pretty much yelled into the receiver. "Nicole, it's Ethan. I need to talk to Jay is he around?" I looked to Jay and said it's your brother before setting the phone down to walk to the shower. I needed to wash up after all the festivities of the night. I stayed in the shower for a long time, thinking Jay would join me but he never came. I walked into the living room wrapped in a towel to find the house empty. I ran to look out the window and sure enough, Jay's car was gone. He had left.

At first I wasn't alarmed. I couldn't imagine what had caused him to leave so quickly, but surly he would be returning soon? I walked to my closet and got dressed, then wandered to the bed and plopped down. Vampires don't need much little, little to none actually but I had to admit I was tired. I settled in under the covers and found myself drifting off into darkness. No dreams to be had.

When I finally awoke the sun was setting and I was annoyed at being hungry again. I had just feed but I guess having th3 baby growing inside me my hunger would be more intense. I yelled for Jay, wondering where he was, then remembered he had left. Had he returned? Ethan met me at the door to my bedroom. Not exactly the face I wanted to see but comforting none the less. At least I wasn't alone. He looked worried about something and I assumed it was for Jay, whatever task he had set before him. "Ethan where is Jay? What did you say to him in the phone."

"I want you to come live with me. I promised Jay I would take care of you. He is gone darling, and I don't know if he's coming back." My heart fell into my stomach as I processed the words he just spoke. "What did you tell him Ethan?" I said with a growl. "Jay has some old business he needs to attend to. Something he needs to finish before the baby is born. I don't know how but others have come to learn you are pregnant and now Jay has two targets.

He couldn't accept the fact that he had put both of you in danger, so when I told him his problems were alive and well and following him he asked me to come here immediately to take care of you and be with you until the baby is born. He thinks if he puts some distance between the two of you it will be less of a problem in the long run, and safer for the both of you.... and one last thing....he wants us to pretend the baby is mine. All mine. He thinks if we lead people to believe you are pregnant with Wars child they will not come for you to get to Death."

I was in shock. No words to be found. Jay left me without a goodbye. I may not ever see him again. I was having his baby. He had abandoned us both. "Ethan I'm sorry but Jay would never do this to me." Ethans face fell and I could tell he was as remorseful as he could be. "If it meant you and the baby would be safe, Jay would do just about anything. This is for your protection. This was not an easy decision for him Nicole, he was crushed."

"He was crushed!!!! HE WAS CRUSHED!" What the fuck about me? Did anyone even consider my opinion on the matter? Ethan he didn't even say goodbye!" I crumbled to the floor. I was at a loss for speech, for thought, for life. I had promised myself these past few days to try and show him how much I cared for him, how deeply I was in love and he rewarded me by turning his back. Tucked tail and ran. I began to consider the character of a man who would leave a woman so in love and pregnant. What a low life piece of shit. I understand in his mind he was trying to protect me but this was a piss-poor way to go about doing it.

I don't want to leave my home Ethan. I have no where else to go. He scooped me up off the ground and carried me to the couch, he sat down with me in his lap. "Now look here Darling, I know I'm not Jay but I'm gonna do my damndest to step in for him and be everything you need. I will be with you every step of the way. You need to see yourself like I do. A strong woman who has so much to offer. Jay knows this, and I'm sure he will come back....someday."

I laid my head on his shoulders and smelled his neck, hungry for a taste of his blood. Yea he may come back someday, but I sure as fuck wasn't waiting around for him forever. Someday he might come back, and someday I might be long gone.