The Fourth Horseman

I woke in my bed, dressed in a clean shirt and a busting headache. I sat up and looked around. I didn't see Jay at first sitting on the floor in the corner but when I focused in on him he was staring at me. I couldn't read him at all. Before I start this conversation I needed some coffee. I push the sheets away but before I could stand Jay was standing over me. 

"Where are you going now Nic? Gonna run away from me again? What the fuck was that all about last night? Why Nic? Why do you keep doing this to me?"

"Jay listen, I'm sorry about all that ok? I just got to thinking when I was in the bath about the mark and what would become of me. I wondered if you wanted to mark me because you really loved me, or because you just wanted my blood. At the time I felt the best thing I could do for myself would be to run. To really think about what that would mean for me if you marked me."

"So you were worried all I want from you is your blood? I don't have to drink from you, I choose to. And if you want I will choose to never drink from you again. I just want you. I love you."

"I want you too, Jay. I do. And I can say it now when I'm not fucked off your blood and it means the same. I love you, Jay, and I want to be with you. I want to see where this goes. Ok?"

He sank down to his knees and buried his head in my lap breathing long, deep breaths. You smell divine in the morning. He looked up and smiled. I smiled down at him and reached to take his shirt off. My head was still pounding but fuck it. I pulled his shirt up over his head and he laid it back down in my lap, leaving the cloaked rider on his back in full display. I began to trace the outline with my finger and I saw chills rise on his skin.

I then traced the ouroboros. My end is my beginning. The ultimate symbol representing the eternal destruction and rebirth. The black crow or raven, to some it is a symbol representing prophesy and insight. A bad omen to others. But the rider was the largest and most impressive of them all.

This is a bad ass tattoo Jay, it's probably my favorite but I like all the others too.

"The Fourth Horseman. The pale rider, bringer of death. It's what they call me."

"It's what who calls you?"

"All the ones I have killed, and the ones waiting to die."

"My father had four sons. When we began to do his biding we became notorious as the 4 horseman of the apocalypse. My brothers bring Conquest, War, and Famine. 

I am the last to come. I am the end, the final reckoning. I bring death."

How fitting I would fall in love with death. The silent, hidden presence waiting for us all, remaining ignorant to when he will come. He slowly takes the hand of the ones coming to the end of their road and leads them to the great unknown. 

Death surrounded me all my life. An invisible force taking everyone I loved and cared for. And now I was loving and caring for this worldly creature. The Reaper. 

I knew he was not the physical embodiment of death, but he might as well be. Who knows how many he had killed and would kill. The last face to be seen by those doomed to meet him. Those dark eyes....black, shiny hair and pale skin. The white shining fangs that would drain the blood from your body, the strong hands that would crush your bones, and the gleaming smile that would look down on you right before you passed through the gates of hell. 

I am not scared of him. If anything I am proud. Looking down on this death and destruction finding comfort in my lap made me feel like a goddess. He would maim and kill so many ruthlessly, but would fall to his knees before me. I am the lady death, and he is my master.

"I am ready Jay. Ready for you to mark me. But I have one question. Are you going to leave me when your finished with me? I will let you drink my blood but will you drain me to nothing when my time comes?"

"Your time will never come darling, for one day, when you are ready, I will make you like me, and we will live forever, together."

He rose up to standing and took his pants off. He slowly pulled my panties down and I laid back onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and slipped inside.  I exhaled a sign of pleasure because he was back where he belongs, inside me. I would love him and live for him from this day forward. 

I was prepared and willing to give in to his every whim. Death had made a promise with me. I would walk along by his side while he did his bidding. I would watch one after the other fall after meeting my King. I would comfort and hold him in his times of need. I would walk beside death watching him end others existence, knowing he would never end mine.

He started to fuck me harder, kissing up my right arm all the way to my neck, leaving bite marks all along the way. He kissed right where my neck meets my collar bone and I felt his fangs descend deep. No pain. Only pleasure. He drank from me greedily, and I reveled in it. He fucked me like it was his last time, but it was really his first. 

His first time fucking his true mate.