Changed

I pushed Jay away from me and headed to the door. I had to get the fuck out of here. Anywhere but here. I walked out the door and the brothers scrambled after me. It was probably a sight to behold. A naked, covered in blood newly changed vampire female with the legendary Death and War right on her heels. I smiled at the thought. Then smiled even harder as a new thought crossed my mind.

I took off running. Running through this warehouse looking for an exit. The brothers following, keeping up with me. I pushed my legs hard and began to gain ground. I was dusting their asses. I smiled and a deranged laugh left my lips. It echoed through the halls. I turned a corner and saw the exit. I rushed through the doors into the crisp night air. It had started to rain. I saw what I was looking for parked to the side. I ran to Jay's Chevelle and jumped on the hood. I turned waiting for them to catch up. They skidded to a stop and I saw Jay's eyes get wide and War smile a beautiful bright smile.

I smashed my fist into the windshield, shattering the glass and laughing. I wasn't quite done yet. I jumped to the roof of the car and slammed my fist down hard, effectively denting in the roof. I stood and put my hands on my hips and smiled proudly.

"God damn Nic not the Chevelle!! What the fuck!" Ethan was bent over laughing hysterically at my actions. I started to laugh too as Jay ran to his car with his hands in his hair. " Oh shit it's trashed! You fucked it all to hell! God damn it Nicole!" If he thought I was done he was mistaken. The rain had washed most of the blood from my body and I glistened in the moonlight. I was a goddess. My hair was long and midnight black. Arms and legs strong and stacked. Tits perky and nipples hard. I would fuck myself if I could.

I jumped down and War came walking over to me trying to hand me his jacket. I threw it to the ground. " I am not done yet Ethan. You, too, will pay for what you have done to me." I took off running again through the field. They could not catch me. I met the treeline and entered the misty forest, smelling deeply of the heavenly scent. I jumped logs and cut corners running as fast as my legs could take me. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I wanted to get away from the brothers. For just a little while.

I needed to find a place all to myself so I could think about my situation. What I had become and who I would turn into as time passed. I ran faster and just when I thought I was in the clear War came out of nowhere and tackled me to the ground. "Did you think you could out run me darling? I am the master of tactic and tracking. You are good but no match for me" he was laying on top of me and I responded out of instinct.

I grabbed his head and pulled it down. My lips took his mouth and I kissed him deeply. He grabbed me harder and deepend the kiss. He pushed his caged, raging cock into my pussy and I responded by rubbing my body against his pants. His kisses trailed my neck and he bit, pulling a tiny taste of me into his mouth. His lips moved lower and he took my breast into his mouth.

I was arched in pleasure with him on top of me when Death emerged from the brush. He roared in rage and kicked War off of me. They began another epic battle of the gods. Again War was no match for Death and he broke his neck. War fell limp to the ground. I heard his bones quickly regroup and mend. He was healing fast.

Death came to me and I was still filled with raging hormones. I reached up and grabbed his cock through his pants. His eyes widened and he took his pants down and climed on top of me. I pulled him closer and struggled to lead his cock to my entrance. He moved my hand and pushed inside. I screamed with pleasure. Absolute ecstasy racked my body as he pounded me hard.

He reached down and bit me, pulling my blood into his mouth. "Oh baby you taste even better now. My God still so sweet." I smiled and bit him in return. I pulled his blood into my mouth and he tasted dark and savory. A fine red wine, no sweetness whatsoever. It left a unique tang on the tongue. I craved it. It was my new delicacy. When I was human his blood tasted just like blood. My senses were too dull to pick up on all the different notes. Now with heightened everything I could break it up and appreciate all the tastes.

He kept fucking me at an incredible pace, faster and harder than he ever had. "Can you see how much I want you? How desperate I am to have you with me? I fucking love you Nic, forever." We both climaxed at the same time and he collapsed onto the forest floor beside me. I rolled to face him and held my hand to his cheek, "I love you more."

He gave me his shirt to wear and finally, I gave in and put something over my naked body. I wanted to go home but I suddenly remembered how trashed my ride was. "Look Jay, I'm real sorry about the Chevelle." I said bashfully, "I was just mad." He gave me an incredulous look and said, "noted. Don't make Nicole mad."

We walked over to War and Jay said "I know you have strong feelings for Nicole but you need to resist. She cannot. You must accept she is mine to fuck, kiss and everything else. For you, those things are off limits." I winked at Ethan and he smiled. I had a feeling this would be just the first of a long line of accidents with him. He was one of my makers after all. How could I resist?

Rather than drive the busted Chevelle back we decided to stay in a small clearing by a sweet little waterfall in the forest. No one needed to sleep or try and stay warm, but we built a fire anyway.

I laid back and got comfortable in the soft moss and grass and Jay settled in beside me. Ethan sat on the other side of me and we were silent, staring into the flickering flames. Jay laid his head on my stomach and Ethan leaned back to share a moss pillow. I was starting to accept my life with Jay and Ethan. They were both my guys now, and I was their lady. Jay inhaled into my stomach to get my smell and he stopped mid breath. He put his ear back to my stomach hard. "What are you doing Jay? Your fucking head is too heavy, stop pressing down." He shot up to a sitting position and with wide eyes looked from me to War and said "Nicole I hear a heartbeat."

"Yea Jay I have a heart for fucks sake, I know it's impossible to believe." Ethan sat up just as startled, "Nicole, darling, your heart stopped the moment you changed. You dont have a heartbeat anymore."

"So who's heartbeat do you hear?"