Unwelcomed Visitors

I woke sometime later, in my bed with Jay beside me. I sat up quickly to look where Ethan had laid with a broken neck earlier on my bedroom floor.
"You looking for my brother, Nic? Can't bear to be away from him can you? You worried he might really be dead? You should be happy to know he is fine. We cannot die. He's alive in the kitchen..... do you want to go to him little flower? Leave me for him?"

I could hear the pain in Jay's voice as he spoke. He must have been going down a rabbit hole in his own mind. One where I left him for his brother. I felt like shit. Like the lowest human form. I needed to know more about the women on the phone call but that could wait. I would forgive Jay he just doesn't know it yet.

I was weak from all the blood Jay took from me but not weak enough to stop myself from climbing into his lap and giving him the biggest hug ever. I held him and cried. I cried for my man and how he was feeling, but mostly I cried for myself. Cried because the invisible weight of the chains that held me to Jay were becoming too much to bear. With Jay in my arms my heart healed.

I listened to him breath and let out a sigh of pleasure when he embraced me back, tightly. He began to bury his head into my neck, and a small shudder escaped his strong, hard form. We held each other for a long time. My hands traveling through his hair, down his back and caressing his neck. His head bowed as I raise myself up to look closer at him. He would not meet my eyes.

"Do you think I'm a monster Nic?"

"Yes Jay. You are a monster, a demon walking the earth. You are a nightmare with breath in your lungs and death at your fingertips. I can see you clearly now. I can only imagine the fear one would feel in their last moments staring into your black eyes knowing this was the end. The devil come to take his prize." He let out a long deep breath, deflated and forlorn. His hands dropped from my side and he looked away.

I looked closely at his face, trying to read his thoughts, understand his way of thinking but I couldn't. Did he not know me at all? Did he think me to be so weak and scared? How could he truly know me and think such a thing.

I rose off of him and he let me. He refused to make eye contact, ashamed of who he was born to be. I took my shorts and shirt off, standing naked in front of him. He was still too lost in his own self pity to notice. I climbed back on top of my demon and took his face in my hands, turning it to look at me.

"You think too little of me Jay... did I scream or run or say anything at all to you in those moments when you were changed to make you think this? Know one thing about me Jay and never forget it.... I am in love with you. My heart is yours. What others see as their reckoning from hell, I see as my dark angel. Everyone else knows they have lost in you presence, I stand alone knowing I have won. I am proud of you in all your forms. You are mine and I will cherish you until no breath remains in my body, and long after that."

"Have you taken a shower? I want to fuck you but I need you to wash whatever remains on you off from your pleasures in Texas."

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "Nic I didn't fuck anyone. I drained those women of every drop of their blood, left their bodies useless in some back alley. I don't want anyone else. I had to feed after I had killed all those vampires. I was weaker and needed blood. So I took it. That's it."

I hauled ass afterward and got here as soon as I could only to find you in bed with my brother."

"For the record, he came in here on his own accord."

He kissed me. A long deep kiss that said more than any words ever could. I was exhausted from all the blood Jay took but had just enough pumping through my veins to get me hot. Jay came up for air from the kiss and inhaled deeply. "I love the smell of you wanting me."
He made me sit up just enough to where he could pull his raging cock from his pants. Right before he plunged into me Ethan blew open the door to the bedroom and said, " we have visitors Jay, and they are not welcomed."

Jay roared, " God damn Ethan you fucking ruin everything. Can't you fucking handle it? Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Jay, they are here. They don't want me or you. They want her."

Jay smiled as his eyes turned black and tiny dark veins grew from his eyes and down his face.

"Then they have all come to die."