Death Returns

I tried every trick in the book to get Ethan's dick out of his pants but he just wouldn't give in. I walked around the house that night naked as the day I was born. He watched, cock raging pinned up against his pants. I taunted him with more blood, a good blow or anything else he might desire from me.

I've never in my life tried to get fucked as hard as I tried on this night. Not for need or want, for revenge. I knew Jay was obviously busy down in Texas, so I was trying to be busy up here. Toxic behavior I know. I am toxic. I am ironically proud of my potent toxicity.

He never called back. It made my heart break even further. I was desperate and downhearted. Doomed from day one. I had accepted this fate then, but then I was happy. Those days I was far from this position of dread and dejection. Now I was wallowing in it. Like a pig in mud covered from head to toe in heartbreak. I took myself to bed and cried myself to sleep. Fuck this day and fuck this night. I went ahead and let my supervisor know I would not be at work tomorrow. I was in no position to pull myself up and act like an adult. I was in tantrum mode and damn sure wasn't ready to shift.

I woke up the next day around noon. War curled around my body in some feeble attempt at comfort. I let my eyes drift back shut and pressed my body into his. A small sigh of content left my lips and he held me closer, raising up to push his head into my neck and inhaled deeply.

He stopped.

lowly moved his hand away from my body and backed up. I was just getting ready to ask him what the fuck his problem was when my eyes opened fully and I saw Jay's crazed face staring down at us, body tense and eyes black.

He had begun to grown tiny black veins around his eyes and down his cheek bones, much like the ones decorating the mark on my arm. His mouth opened, fangs on full display. He looked from me to Ethan, and back to me. Finally he settled on Ethan and whispered, "I will kill you for this, brother."

I jumped up from the bed and stood in front of Ethan. "No Jay, you will not. He only drank my blood. He didn't fuck me or touch me so chill out. Why don't you go wash the pussy off your dick. This is all your fault you know. I heard those girls in the background on the phone last night. In fact so did Ethan. You were on speaker phone. And didn't give a good God damn about me obviously. You didn't call me for four days and when you finally do you've got bitches begging to get your pants down. I screamed "fuck you Jay I should have known better than to trust you."

He crept closer to me, "are you trying to protect him little one? Has he stolen your heart now too? Will you live for him like you promised to live for me" he hissed. I had never heard his voice sound like this before.

"I will deliver him myself to the gates of hell before I let that happen."

Ethan finally spoke up, "Jameson calm down, I didn't do anything to your lady other than trade blood. She had some of mine and I took some of hers. That's where it stops. No more no less."

"Is that all brother.....IS THAT ALL?"

Death was here. Death was incandescent.... he was deranged. Small black veins now covered him in entirety and he looked like a corpse but still robust like the living.

In that moment I looked at Jay in awe, what others might run screaming from, might wither away at only his downcast glance, I was entranced. I was proud, honored to be the object of his obsession.

This time it was I who met the floor with knees, bowed head I waited. Waited for deaths touch. For one blink of a moment in which he might love me again, might desire me once more.

The touch never came.

He flew into War and they clashed like titans. Fighting and biting, ravaging the flesh and bone of one another. Another true sight to behold. Two demons locked in battle. Death was winning. But isn't that the way of the world, death always wins...

They finally stilled and Death held War in the final pose, primed for his prize. He broke Wars neck with a swift turn. The body fell to my bedroom floor in a pile.

I could only watch as death turned to me and crept forward. Still crazed and covered in Wars blood. I was still on my knees when Death approached me. He reached down and pulled me up, looked me square in the eyes and spoke in the foreign voice of twisted Death, "you are mine Nicole. No other will have you, and nothing you do will ever change this."

I had no words for Jay. I was speechless for once in my life.

He moved my hair to the side and bit my mark. I came alive instantly when his fangs broke through. I was back to my euphoric self. Sick and twisted, perfect for this lunatic of a man before me. He pulled away and said "I can taste him inside you Nic, I can taste his vile blood polluting yours. I will remedy this." And he drained more. So much blood he took.

I was ready for him to take me. Held in deaths arms and on the verge of blacking out. I was so close to dying but at the same time I was in Elysium. If Jay chooses to take me so be it. I will die happy, locked in deaths embrace.