Brimstone and Ashes

I closed my eyes. Praying they would never open again. Hoping someone, somewhere, some God or angel would have pity on me and let me slip away. I was badly hurt and getting ready to be ravaged by a man I didn't know. What more could one body endure. I whispered, "kill me first." If this was to happen to me set me free first. It wouldn't take much. I was well on my way to dying. I don't know why I was even holding on anymore. "Let me die before you take me."

He spoke up in a deep voice and said, "there's no fun in that sweetheart. I promise your gonna enjoy it." I cringed at his voice, at the prospect of what was about to happen. My arm and foot were pounding with pain but I was too weak to adjust anything for a more comfortable position. Fuck it, I thought. Get this God damn show on the road. Maybe he will take pity on me when he is finished and give me the final blow. I took a deep breath as I heard his pants unzip and fall to the floor. I was completely naked on the table as he climed on top of me. I wanted to cry, but no tears would fall. My shame was morphing to anger. I screamed and he slapped my face and grabbed my jaw hard. "Is that all you got you fucking pussy?"

As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted it. He punched me once in the face and another to the ribs. I felt them crack and break. It began to get difficult to breath. He had punctured my lung. I would die an agonizing death from suffocation and blood loss. My arms came up to try and defend myself, momentarily forgetting about my broken one. He grabbed the mangled arm and twisted it further. I felt the bones grind and skin tear. I screamed again, which took all the tiny bit of air left in my lungs. Now I was suffocating, struggling to pull air into my chest. This was it. My final moments.

He settled on me further and held his cock at my entrance. Right before he could push into me the door exploded from its hinges. Jay walked in and tossed two heads to the ground right below the table. It was the blonde and the other vampire. I could barely open my eyes but what I saw will stay with me forever. The monster took in his surroundings, black eyes and huge gleaming fangs, body covered in black veins.

He was not human or vampire, he was the devil himself. He took in every detail as the vampire on top of me jumped back with a hiss. He was no match for Jay, and he knew it. Maybe he didn't understand what he would eventually be going up against, what the ultimate price he would pay was going to be. I hoped Jay would not end him quick. Hoped he would make him suffer as I have suffered.

My breathing began to become labored as I started to fade. I wanted to touch Jay one last time before I left this world. I wanted to thank him for loving me. I held up my one good arm, reaching for him. War came quietly into the room and looked at me. I saw the muscles in his jaw clench as he grit his teeth. He looked at the vampire in the corner and approached him as Jay approached me. I looked to Jay and said " do not reward him with a quick death." Ethan heard what I said and responded, "don't worry darling, we have a special plan for this one." Ethan jumped on the vampire in the corner and pinned him to the ground. He held him there and looked to Jay, who was still staring at me.

My breath was so labored now I could barely speak but I used all my strength in that moment to say goodbye to Jay.
"You found me" I whispered. I reached up to touch his face and he leaned into my hand. "I wish I had more time with you Jay. I want to thank you for everything, thank you for loving me." My vision began to fade. I was slipping away, happy the last thing my eyes were blessed to see was the face of my one true love. " You have to let me go Jay. Just let me go."

He roared and screamed my name. "I will not let you go. You will go NOWHERE!" He yelled for Ethan to come to the table. War broke the vampires neck which would hold him there for a while while the bones regrouped and fused back together.
"Open your wrist NOW DAMN IT." Jay ripped his wrist to the bone with his teeth and held it to my mouth. Blood washed down my throat. I could not swallow so it pooled into my mouth, down my throat and into my lungs. I choked harder and stuggled to breath.

War ripped into his own flesh in a similar fashion and held it above Jay's arm. His blood also began to flow into my mouth and down my throat. The brothers began to bite me hard. Their fangs went deep but I didn't mind. Pain had ravaged my body for weeks. I had grown accustomed to it. As copious amount of blood from both brothers went down my throat and into my lungs my body convulsed. I was dying. They were too late.

The convulsions grew stronger and my body felt lighter. I guess it was my soul leaving, my heart stopping, skin turning cold. I felt my bones begin to fuse together in a rapid pace. My body was healing and I was no longer choking. I had the overwhelming sensation to stop breathing, so I did. I didn't need air anymore. The brothers were both still biting me and dripping blood into my mouth. I liked it.

My hands shot up and grabbed both brothers wrists. I pulled them both closer and sucked each with ferocity. Pulling more from War and more from Death. They obliged and did not pull away. My eyes shot open and I looked from one set of black eyes to the other. My kings had saved me. I was a one of a kind creation in this hideous world. A product of War and the only product of Death. I was a mistress to them both. A slave to the God of War and a Queen to the God of Death. My new adventure had just begun.