Author's note

Hello, hoomans~

How are you doin'?

Finally ~ The God's Last Servant (Book 1) is now completed! You can read it from the very beginning until its last chapter!

Hindi ko alam kung magugustuhan niyo ang story (parang pinutol ko talaga siya for 60k words target per book) plano ko kasi hanggang Book 3 siya. 

Yes, TGLS is divided into three books. Marami pang mangyayari, at marami pang mabubunyag. Hopefully, you will enjoy reading the book 1 (cross-fingers). 

I know, medyo nakabibitin, at medyo may nakulangan, at may naguluhan. (Ganoon din kasi na-feel ko while writing TGLS). Pero sana may aral kayong napulot, may mga realization na nakuha tungkol sa faith at loyalty, and freedom to choose what you really believe in. 

I am so thankful that God gave me inspiration to write this book, and up until now it was so fantastic to build Jossa Archeda. This story was really close to my heart. I wrote everything I wanted to tell people in this story. And I hope you have fun, you feel enchanted, you feel hope, freedom, faith, forgiveness and love. 

It's true that we can't say what is the truth and what is not. Pero hindi naman iyon importante hind ba? As long as you never make others down, and you are living on what you want to. 

There's nothing wrong if you don't believe in God, or if you believe in Him. You are still a human who is living in this chaotic world. 

Just be brave, your life is yours. 

**

Please don't hesitate to leave your comments and reactions. I would like to read those and appreciate it!

For now, I will be focusing on my studies! (Kailangan for the future), but, maybe I will update my on-going stories if I have my free time.

Please keep safe!
Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
stoutnovelist