Kissing her after I proposed was nice, probably the best experience, but now I need her touch and I could tell that she needs mine just as much.

Our tongues dance, caressing each other as I brush my free hand over her cheek, grazing the softness of her face, while finally letting my hand come to rest on the back of her head, holding her closer.

Our breaths come together in shuddering, gasped pauses.

It's probably been minutes, but as soon as the joy of kissing her had begun I realized it isn't enough.

I slide my hand up along her inner thighs and she looks at me with wide eyes but still lets her legs part just enough to give me the room I need.

I let my fingers play along the borders of her skirt, feeling her squirm as the sensation tickled its way through her body.

"That kinda tickles" She laughs into the kiss and I can't help but smile at that.

I break away from her lips and begin kissing my way down from her cheek back to her ear and then onto her neck.

A soft moan almost escapes her lips as I start to bite down gently, inching my hand under her the ragged ruffles of her skirt.

Her skin is so soft and warm. I feel my fingertips brush on the lacy edge of her underwear and I watch as a shiver sweeps over her body.

As my fingers start to cross over her she groans with pleasure. I slowly drag one finger directly up and down the middle of her slit, only the single thin layer of her soft panties keeping my finger from sliding inside her.

"Why are we doing this at the top of a Farris Wheel?" She asks while I move my fingers up even further, circling her clit.

"We can stop" I whisper but she shakes her head.

As we continue our kiss through my teasing. I could feel her underwear growing damp, and my dick is responding by growing thick and hard in my pants.

Due to her most likely noticing my bulge, her hands reach down to my sweatpants stroking me through my boxers.

I close my eyes and let out a soft moan of relief as she lets her fingertips stroke from the tip up to my balls along the underside of my dick.

After a moment more though, she pulls away. Glancing around slightly and realizing we're at the top of the wheel she shrugs like it doesn't matter to her before she slowly and carefully runs her hands down her shirt. First over her breast which are sitting beautifully, then onwards to the bottom of her skirt.

"We're at the top, we may as well make it memorable" She whispers in my ear biting it slightly.

"What if we make a mess?" She's the messy one, not me.

"I have wipes in my lady bag" I remember the time I accidentally took the wrong makeup bag for Ivy and instead it was just wipes and tampons and then she told me that was her period purse.

I free my hands and slide one up her loose blouse. She didn't bother with a bra since the top she's wearing has an open back so when I slide my hand up I get immediate access, and I circle her areola with my fingertip.

Her breaths become heavy again as I lift the band of her underwear and let my fingers slide directly into the soft wetness of her slit.

At first, I toy with her, rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger while letting my other hand make its way around her hole itself before softly drawing my finger back up to her clit.

My first light brushing strokes make her shiver, and she moans in my neck.

I kiss her again, slowly this time before leaning into her ear.