𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘

GRAVITY

A PRINCETON PEREZ FAN FICTION

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDNo part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.

If any part or character of this book is taken, legal actions will take place. You will then be muted and reported after fair warning.

DISCLAIMER
This story does contain sexual themes, mature language, and disturbing content. This story also contains a list of Mental Disorders and Domestic Violence.

Please know that it is not okay to physically, mentally, verbally and emotionally hurt someone. If you are a suspect of abuse, know that it is not okay to hurt and disrespect others in any form due to your own personal trauma.

You do not have control nor power over anyone but yourself. Please seek help to better yourself.

If you are a victim of abuse please tell someone. Do not stick around and hope for this person to change. Many people have been seriously hurt, have lost their lives or wasted valuable time because they decided to stay.

That environment is not safe and your safety is important.

Know that it is okay to talk to someone about what you are going through. Someone is willing to listen. I'm willing to listen. But know that no one can be aware of the situation if you don't speak up about it.

FOR YOU TO KNOW
This is a work of fiction. It is not real. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.

This story will be written in any way that I choose to write it. That means this story may contain certain events and beliefs that you might not believe nor agree with.

You are always welcomed to state your beliefs and opinions. But do not comment any rude remarks nor seek an argument with others throughout the story.

If you do, your comments will be deleted.

Enjoy the story.