Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Falling into the Water

    Shen Yan was in a low voice at the beginning, so he could only find someone with a higher position to help.

    There are five princes in the original book at this time, and the only one who is closest to the lotus pond and can use it is...

    The fifth prince Xiao Shuo!

    Wanting to understand the key, Shen Chu ran from behind the tree back to the original place with a running belt.

    The fifth prince and several other companions were still practicing archery on the spot, and they laughed when they saw Shen Chu running over in a panic.

    "His Royal Highness!"

    Shen Chu trotted all the way, ignoring the mocking people next to him, and whispered in Xiao Shuo's ear: "The Third Highness is over the lotus pond, bullying the Seventh Highness. The Seventh Highness is in the water."

    Because he was running too fast, Shen Chu was panting intermittently. His shortness of breath was like a whisper between the beds, a fair and thin person with a hint of ruddy, soft eyebrows and anxious eyes.    

    Shen Chu was in a hurry here, but found that the fifth prince was so blushing. He hadn't found out that everyone in the world wanted to have a solar flare, so he nudged Xiao Shuo lightly.    

    "Cough cough... um..."

    The fifth prince, Xiao Shuo, did not expect that he would have such a big reaction to Shen Yanchu.

    When he was gently pushed, his lower body felt numb, as if his soul had been hooked.

    It took a while for God to react to what the other party said.    

    Xiao Shuo felt a little irritable for no reason and snorted coldly.

    "What does this have to do with me? Zuo is just Xiao Yu's kid who made the third brother angry."    

    He thought to himself that it was not worth offending the third brother for Xiao Yu, and he also said that he usually bullied Xiao Yu, so why bother ?

    Hearing this, Shen Chu was slightly startled, and found that he was still too naive. These princes are brothers, and they treat other brothers like strangers.

    No, even like an enemy, how could Xiao Shuo take the initiative to save him!    

    But he had to try.    

    "This is a good opportunity, Your Highness."

    Shen Chu had already begun to hate Xiao Shuo in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face.    

    "What chance?"

    The fifth prince raised his eyebrows and looked at Shen Yanchu. The beauty in front of her frowned lightly, her skin was snow-white, her eyes were cold, and she naturally had a romantic mood. He was actually negligent on weekdays.

    Shen Chu didn't notice the fifth prince's thoughts, but tried his best to find a reason: "Xiao Yu is not liked by the emperor, so naturally he can't take the throne. He should also know it in his heart. But behind him is the Xie family, but he has a lot of troops in his hands. There is still a big gap between you and the third prince, and if you can reach General Xie through the Seventh Palace, you will have some confidence."    

    "If you catch General Xie through the line of the seventh prince, you can also pass the imperial concubine's route. If the forces are promoted, there may be a lot of help at that time."