Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The figure of Pinpin Tingting is probably really a woman.

    That Ye Yuyan... Shen Chu's heart bleeds as soon as she thinks of this.

    Ye Yuyan's mother was the younger sister of a compatriot of the current imperial concubine Shu Gui. The emperor took pity on Concubine Shu, and Ye Yuyan was very favored in front of the emperor, so she sealed the little princess early.

    In the original book, this Ye Xiao County Lord is a very considerate and gentle person, and has an outstanding appearance, and is proficient in all aspects of piano, chess, calligraphy and painting.

    After all, "Murdering the World" is a cool article. The aura of the male protagonist has deepened, and it is natural to open a harem.

    This Ye Xiao County Lord, the people who chase her can line up from the east gate of the capital to the west gate, but she likes the male protagonist who is not favored, and in the end, she becomes the queen.

    Then... she died, the male protagonist committed suicide, and Shen Chu was brought into this world.

    Shen Chu: "..." Get off your grandma's side!

    That is to say, when the old eunuch beside Xiao Yu was stabbed to death, he happened to meet Ye Xiao County Lord.

    Seeing Xiao Yu's sadness, Ye Xiao County Lord comforted him in every possible way, and finally stayed in the male owner's heart and became Bai Yueguang.

    But the current situation is that Xiao Yu is fine, he is the one who was beaten. When the male and female protagonists were about to meet - he, Shen Chu, was still in the male protagonist's arms.

    System you come out, I Shen Chu promise not to kill you!

    "Am I... should I... come down? Are you tired, Your Highness?" Shen Chu raised his head and smiled flatly at Xiao Yu.

    Xiao Yu didn't lower his head at all, his side face was sharp and angular, and the moonlight seemed to exude a slight chill.

    He responded with a spanking on his bruised ass.

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't go down, I really can't go down."

    Shen Chu put both hands on Xiao Yu's shoulders and didn't dare to let go, his whole face was buried in Xiao Yu's arms and he didn't dare to come out .

    So he didn't see Xiao Yu's mouth curved secretly.

    When buried in Xiao Yu's arms, Shen Chu seemed to smell a faint sweet smell, but when he tried to distinguish it again, he couldn't smell it again.

    "Your Highness, Your Highness."

    Ye Yuyan had already walked in front of the two of them for a while. Because she didn't know who was in front of them, the little county master stood a little further away, so she gave her maid's gesture to bow.

    Dim lights.

    Princess Ye Xiao wore a palace attire of withered leaves and yellow, with a pair of misty eyebrows, bright eyes and white teeth, and an extraordinary figure.

    The residual snow, the lights, and the faint shadows made Ye Xiao County's master more and more extraordinary, as elegant as an immortal.

    Now only seventeen years old, just like the age of flowers.

    "Your Highness, Princess Ye." Xiao Yu is a prince after all, so he only needs to greet him verbally, and he doesn't need to return a gift. He was holding someone in his arms, and it was inconvenient to move.