Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Dim Sum

    The acacia tree outside the window had lost its leaves, revealing the blue sky behind it. From time to time, geese flew south, leaving a trail of flying by.

    The cold hall was filled with the aroma of the food, and the food was still steaming not long after it was taken out of the food box. The light rice porridge and the crunchy side dishes looked much finer than the meals he had eaten before.

    "Your Highness, Young Master Shen has left, you...don't eat it."

    The old eunuch stood aside, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his sleeve unconsciously.

    In fact, he thought that Shen Yanchu would not let His Highness the Seventh Prince so easily, but who knew that Young Master Shen put down the food box and left.

    If it was said that the Fifth Highness was in a dilemma, he would definitely not let it go so easily. Thinking about it,

    Xiao Yu raised his head and glanced at the old eunuch.

    After a long silence, he put down his chopsticks. He only ate two or three bites of the food that Shen Yanchu brought, but he didn't feel particularly uncomfortable. 

    "You follow me... I really wronged you."

    Xiao Yu finally stopped being silent and said in a very soft voice. He threw the chopsticks back into the food box and slowly sat down on the chair next to him.    

    His eyes were pitch black, his eyes were like extremely deep pools of water, and he couldn't see to the end.    

    "How can you be wronged?"

    The old eunuch smiled, there was a glimmer of light in his cloudy eyes, and his full head of white hair made his smile look a bit dazzling.

    "The servant is willing to follow His Highness."    

    Xiao Yu lowered his head again and looked at Not very interested. He saw that there was another layer under the food box, and he opened the first layer with rare curiosity.

    Inside is a package of delicately packaged pastries, which are quite expensive from the outside packaging.    

    "His Royal Highness..."

    The old eunuch looked up at the Seventh Prince in surprise, and the large package of snacks confirmed his thoughts.

    Is this Young Master Shen really showing his favor to His Highness the Seventh Highness?    

    No one in the palace would show affection to Xiao Yu. This is the palace, interests come first, and everyone wants to climb up.

    Concubines want to be queens and queen mothers.

    The prince wants to be the prince, wants to be the emperor and Xiao Yu is just a prince who has been forgotten by the emperor and is not favored, anyone can step on it.

    However, the old eunuch did not say these words. He hoped that someone would treat Xiao Yu well, and he was afraid that others would hurt Xiao Yu if they had plans.

    Xiao Yu didn't know what the old eunuch was thinking at this time, he only knew that he had never eaten such delicate cakes before.

    Since he was young, his mother has left him alone, and it is his luck that he can survive until now. When he was five years old, he was proposed by the empress to enroll, otherwise his emperor father would have no impression of him at all.