Chapter 111

Going back to the Shen family... He was not the concubine of the King of Chu before, so this time, as a rule, he "married" the daughter of the Shen family into the royal family.

In Daliang, he should set off from his mother's house and take a sedan chair to the palace to pay homage to the ancestors. , after obtaining the approval of the ancestors, go to worship the heaven and earth together with Xiao Yu.

It has been three years, Shen Yanchu has not returned to the Shen residence, and she does not know what the Shen family looks like now.

"My father and the others... are they okay?" Shen Yanchu actually didn't plan to care whether the Shen family was good or bad, but if he went back and looked at it, he should naturally understand the situation.

"After King Su rebelled, the two concubines of King Su were kindly forgiven by the late emperor. Concubine Zheng guarded the child and refused to reconcile and raised the child alone. Your sister Shen Qiuchi simply reconciled, and now she has returned to the Shen family. "When Xiao Yu talked about this, his face was expressionless, he really didn't look down on Shen Houye's family, but he left it for Sigui's face.

"After King Su was slaughtered, Lord Shen turned to support King Wu, but King Wu... didn't really like him, so the relationship has always been normal. When King Wu fell, it didn't directly affect them. I think after all, he was thinking of returning to his own family. , then I demoted Shen Qiuting's position and kept your family's title." Xiao Yu continued to add.

In fact, he is selfish. Previously, she used the title of Shen Qiuchu, the daughter of the Shen family, but Shen Yanchu was still under the name of the Shen family and could also inherit the title. In this case, even if Sigui is unwilling to stay in the palace, at least there is a title to protect him from bullying.

As for Shen Qiuting, it was not in Xiao Yu's consideration at all. If he hadn't waited for Sigui, he would have withdrawn the title of the Shen family long ago.

When Shen Yanchu heard Xiao Yu's introduction, the corner of her mouth twitched slightly, then this Lord Shen is really lacking in eyesight. Even if King Su and Wu Wang won the heirloom at the beginning, Xiao Yu had no chance of winning. You chose the wrong team. But it has ruled out a wrong option for you, and you are still on the wrong team, which should not be the case.

He looked down at his son's little buttocks in his arms, and said in a low voice, "If that's the case, let's go back once. I haven't seen the Shen family for three years. Zhao'er is still young, so I'll be there when I go. It won't be long, so stay in the palace first."

In Shen Yanchu's heart, the Shen family was not his family, he just wanted to go back to see Huiyanting where he had lived for a few months, and to see Ji Ming and a few old servants.

"Then I will send someone to take you back tomorrow. The things that should be prepared and the servants who will serve will also come along. Sigui just waits for me to marry you in the Shen residence." Xiao Yu breathed a sigh of relief, and the corners of his mouth twitched slightly. , as if a gigantic task had been accomplished. "Zhao'er, you don't have to worry, let him go with me to live in the Zichen Palace. There will be no problem with the nurse watching during the day."

Shen Yanchu nodded, believing that Xiao Yu would be able to make arrangements.

After talking for so long, I was a little tired, so Xiao Luzi came in and asked the palace servants to serve dinner. Because Shen Yanchu needed to replenish her body, many dishes were supplemented with medicinal herbs, and at the end she had to have a bowl of soup after dinner.

Shen Yanchu was afraid of bitterness, so she prepared sweet pastries to suppress the bitterness in her mouth. Zhao'er grabbed the dim sum he couldn't finish and could cook it.