Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Drugs

    "His Royal Highness...why did you take me back to Yanqing Palace?" Shen Chu swallowed and asked the person in front of him tentatively.

    Xiao Yu sat beside the bed, his eyes fell on the ground, but he did not look at Shen Chu.

    A quiet room.

    Shen Chu felt sweating on his head. He remembered that the male protagonist was forbearing when he was a child, but it was not so elusive. He had absolutely no idea what the person in front of him was thinking.

    "Your Highness, Young Master Shen's golden sore medicine has arrived."

    Xiao Luzi announced from the door, and then he opened the curtain and entered. In his hand he was holding a small wooden tray with a small porcelain vase on it.

    There should be gold sore medicine in it.

    Shen Chu watched helplessly as Xiao Yu took the medicine bottle with his own hands, and then watched helplessly as Xiao Yu waved his hand to let Xiao Luzi go down.

    This is to do it by hand... No, he doesn't want it!

    "Thank you, Your Highness, I'll do it myself." Shen Chu got up and hurriedly took the medicine bottle with his hands. How could he dare to think that Xiao Yu would apply medicine to him by himself? This is impossible!

    "I'll help you."

    Pop! Shen Chu felt a pain in his face.

    Xiao Yu looked down and saw that Shen Chu forgot to lift his pants when he got up. From his angle, he could just see...

    Shen Chu lowered his head and glanced down the line of sight, and hurriedly lay down on the bed again. He actually ran naked  in front of the male protagonist, why is he still alive!?

    Just when Shen Chu was thinking about it, Xiao Yu lifted the small quilt covering Shen Chu's body with a serious face, revealing the bruised part of his body.

    Not to mention, because of Xiao Yu's series of strange actions, Shen Chu didn't feel pain for so long.

    Just a little - shame.

    Before applying the medicinal powder, the wound had been carefully scrubbed with a handkerchief soaked in water, and the water used to rinse the handkerchief was dyed red. The slender and fair fingers were stained with milky white powder and gently smeared on the wound.

    Shen Chu couldn't hold back, and let out a soft, "hissing" pain, his voice was muffled, and he always felt that there was a seductive taste in it.

    I don't know when, there is a light tea fragrance in the air. The scent feels like the smell of that savory and sweet tea.

    For some reason, the scent was obviously very light, but it overcame the bloody smell and rushed into Xiao Yu's nose, as if it had invaded all the air in the house, turning all the scents into this sweet tea scent.

    Shen Chu unknowingly broke out in a cold sweat, the pain behind him was unbearable, and Xiao Yu's movements were very light.

    Occasionally, when he turned around, he could see Xiao Yu's focused expression, his gentle and soft eyes, as if applying medicine was the most important thing in the world.

    But after all, the thirty boards fell on top, and once again applying the medicine, the pain caused numbness in the legs and trembling all over the body.

    In fact, he also smelled a scent, a taste of matcha, a bit like... a matcha cake. But there will never be matcha cakes in this world, so Shen Chu thought it was because he was in too much pain and had hallucinations.