Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    "His Royal Highness?" Xiao Luzi has been dutifully guarding a place not far from the bath room, Xiao Yu found out as soon as he came out with Shen Chu in his arms.

    "Master Shen is this...?"

    "...Nothing." Xiao Yu hesitated for a while before saying. Shen Chu in his arms was about to fall asleep almost immediately, rubbing against his chest vaguely.

    He glanced down and said to Xiao Luzi: "Take Sigui's clothes to my room and clean the bathroom. Then..."

    Xiao Yu paused before continuing, "Go and send someone here. Shen Houfu asked, what happened tonight."

    He didn't believe that Sigui would come to see him inexplicably late at night, with bruises on his body. The Shen family didn't want to see Sigui, but they didn't want to abuse Sigui.

    "Yes, the servant will go now." Xiao Luzi bowed and stepped back.

    Xiao Yu hugged the person in his arms tighter, and strode back to his own bedroom. Along the way, Shen Chu fell asleep more and more, as if he had consumed most of his physical strength to fight against something.

    There was still a lamp in the bedroom, Xiao Yu directly put Shen Chu on his own bed and covered Shen Chu with his own quilt. Shen Chu didn't think there was anything unusual, he hugged the quilt comfortably and continued to sleep.

    Xiao Yu blew out the lights near the bed, and the room suddenly became dark. He didn't climb into the bed immediately, but sat on the couch next to him in a daze.

    Qiankun Erjun was rare but not uncommon a hundred years ago. Qian Jun is smart and brave, better than ordinary people, and is often a candidate for emperors and generals.

    The founding emperor of Daliang was a Qian Jun. With the combination of Qiankun and Kun, the probability of giving birth to the second emperor of Qiankun is slightly higher.

    Ordinary people can hardly give birth to the second emperor of Qiankun, but it is not impossible. Kunjun is weak and beautiful, and is often tortured by courtship, and is often bullied to death.

    So gradually there are fewer and fewer of the two kings of heaven and earth. It is rare for the folks to have Ganjun born, and he was tabooed by the emperor and could not be reused, and even caused murder because of his brilliant talent.

    No emperor would like his subordinates to have the talent of an emperor.

    So at the beginning... he also concealed the news that he was Gan Jun.

    Xiao Yu didn't know why. The royal family had never seen a Ganjun for several generations, but he was a Ganjun.

    For him, this identity can only bring disaster and not gain any benefits. When the emperor knew, he would be on guard against him everywhere, for fear that one day he would rebel, and for fear that he would leave a stain on history that he was inferior to his son.

    If the concubines in the harem found out, they would most likely think that he was the most difficult one to take over and target him everywhere.

    Fortunately, he now knows very little about Qiankun Erjun, many things have been lost, and he can't know more.

    In addition, the incense of Ganjun and Erjun cannot be smelled by ordinary people, and because of his mother's involvement, no one will check his pulse case, so the secret that he is Ganjun has no third party except him and his uncle. know.

    But now... Xiao Yu looked at Shen Chu, who was sleeping peacefully on the bed, and couldn't help but feel a trace of worry in his heart. Gan Jun is dangerous, and Kun Jun is even more dangerous.