Chapter 1.2

Chapter 1.2: Death

    However, the moment Shen Chu's eyes left, the fearful expression on Xiao Yu's face disappeared like a face change, as if these were all Shen Chu's illusions.

    "You coward, go to the side." Xiao Shuo was dissatisfied that Shen Chu was blocking him in front of his eyes, and stretched out his hand to push Shen Chu, but he was just a son of the royal palace without a mother, so he didn't take it seriously.

    So Xiao Shuo stretched out his hand and pulled the person aside, and took two steps forward. "Come on here, bring the wolf dog in the yard."

    The flattering dog-legged boy immediately got up and shouted, and asked the servant to bring a huge bright-colored wolf dog from the yard. This wolf dog is a tribute wolf dog from the Western Regions. It has been trained and will not bite, but it is scary enough just by looking at its size.

    The author has something to say:

    The setting has been revised.

    Originally, several princes were set to be seven or eight years old, but the setting was modified for some reasons, and if the prince was too young, it was difficult to develop a love line, so it was forcibly changed to seventeen Eight.

    There is currently no time to revise the text, and if there is time at the end, I will overhaul the beginning. So if you can't read it, you can just drop the article.

    Small Theater:

    System: Congratulations on getting the halo of "The Man Who Everyone Wants to See in the Book" × 1

    Shen Chu: Please tell me why there is a setting for a man to be wanted in a male channel, don't you think it's strange ?

    Xiao Yu: You are just you, are you still divided into any book?

    Shen Chu: I don't think I can deeply analyze

    the meaning of the anti-collapse task, which is to do a little OOC task to change the male protagonist's impression of Shen Yanchu, so that OOC is established. If there is no ooc at all, there is no way to change the ending.

    There are a lot of private settings in this article. The author is not very familiar with ancient etiquette. Many plots have been set so it is difficult to change. After all, it is an overhead, please don't bring other knowledge or anything to see, thank you.

    Rolling and begging the author to collect it, the stupid author is willing to lie down... Please pre-receive the title of "The Leader Dies at the Beginning [Double Life]" to be changed.

    Chu Yun had done all the bad things, and he was besieged and killed by the righteous way of martial arts within five years of becoming the leader of the cult.

    The red clothes were soaked with blood, and the body of the first beauty in the martial arts was trampled on at will.

    Until the real devil appeared, everyone knew that Chu Yun had been wronged, but it was too late, and Xie Xiang, the leader of the martial arts alliance, could only perish with the devil.

    Awakening from the darkness, Xie Xiang found himself back to when he met Chu Yunchu five years ago.

    Xie Xiang: This time we must protect the little beauty!

    However, something seems wrong this time...?

    The beauty is better than him in martial arts, taller than him, and the beauty pulls it out... even bigger than him.

    Xie Xiang: When I finally knew the truth, my tears fell. jpg

    Chu Yun had a crush on Xie Xiang for several years, and never dared to confess. I thought I was lucky to see Xie Xiang before I died, but I didn't expect it to be dark, and when I woke up, I was back five years ago.

    Chu Yun: Rebirth? This time I want to let go of myself and hold the leader back!

    Cult? Don't help!

    The villain? Don't do it!

    I am very weak, I am really just a fragrant and soft girl!

    Jianghu Rumor 1: After the leader of the alliance married the first beauty, he sang songs every night, resulting in his body being hollowed out, and he needed to support his waist when going out.

    Jianghu rumor 2: It has been several years since the lord of the alliance married the first beauty. Everyone in the martial arts envies his current status and beauty, but they don't know the bitterness and sorrow he has been under the little beauty these years...

    Edible instructions:

    1) stomach The black drama elite women's clothing tycoon attack and the skin and the romantic Shou

    2) double life, overhead martial arts, private settings, a little sand sculpture, 24k pure sweet

    3) In order to save the attack, Shou married the attack in women's clothing