Chapter 64

Chapter 64: Koi Pond

    As soon as Shen Chu returned to the Hou Mansion, he felt a chilling air. At this time, even the servant at the door didn't dare to say a word.

    On the way back, Shen Chu heard that Ji Ming said some detailed content. Today, Mrs. Shen took Shen Qiuchi to congratulate him.

    Mrs. Shen talked with her friends in her boudoir, and Shen Qiuchi looked for her friends to play in Prince Su's mansion together.

    There is a garden in King Su's mansion that is very close to the main courtyard, but it is very secluded, so King Su used it as a study.

    At that time, there should be a sudden scream from a woman in this garden. Everyone didn't know what was going on, so they went to watch the fun together. As a result, King Su came out carrying Shen Qiuchi, who was disheveled.

    King Su probably didn't think much about it before, and only when he came out of the study and ran into many female relatives did he know what was going on.

    Everyone knew what happened next, and Mrs. Shen returned home with her daughter in despair.

    With the status of the Shen family, King Su, Shen Qiuchi, had no choice but to accept him.

    Although Marquis Shen had only an idle job, he still had the status of a marquis after all. King Su and Shen Qiuchi appeared disheveled together. Regardless of whether King Su took the initiative or not, he would take Shen Qiuchi down.

    I just don't know if it is as a side room or just as a concubine to enter Su Wang's mansion.

    The atmosphere in the main hall was like ice and snow, as if taking a deep breath would freeze into ice. Lord Shen stood at the front of the main hall with a stern look on his face.

    Shen Qiuchi cried and knelt on the floor tiles, his eyes were red and swollen, and he covered his face and choked. Mrs. Shen stood shivering aside, her mouth was open but she didn't dare to speak. Seeing Shen Chu coming in, she glared at Shen Chu as if she had found a vent.

    Shen Chu said that he was very innocent, and it was not Shen Qiuchi who was instigated by him. It was useless to blame him.

    "Father is well." Shen Chu saluted perfunctorily.

    Lord Shen could naturally see Shen Chu's perfunctory behavior, but now the situation is stronger than others. Behind Shen Chu is His Royal Highness the King of Chu. He has nothing to say, so he can only snort.

    "Why did daddy punish me, daughter... Although my daughter is embarrassing for daddy, it's not a bad thing." Even if Shen Qiuchi cried, his voice was tender and squeamish, revealing a pretentiousness.

    It seemed that it didn't hurt, so Shen Chu sat aside and waited to watch the play, just about to hold a handful of melon seeds.

    Shen Qiuchi pretended to wipe away her tears while secretly staring at Shen Chu who was watching the play.

    "A good thing?" Lord Shen's face was ashen, probably because he was furious, he kicked Shen Qiuchi's thigh directly, "What good thing! What good thing can you do, what can you do if you lose all of the Shen family's face? Good thing!"

    "Yeah, it's also a good thing." Shen Qiuchi knelt down and rubbed against Lord Shen's feet, hugging Lord Shen's thigh, "His Royal Highness Prince Su will inevitably let his daughter enter the palace due to the status of the Shen family... Yes. Since the Shen family supports His Royal Highness Prince Su, isn't the relationship...more solid?"