Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    When he woke up the next day, Shen Chu found himself alone in his own bed. If it wasn't for the mark beside him, he would have thought that Xiao Yu hadn't come last night.

    The sun was already rising three poles outside, Shen Chu rubbed his eyes, held the quilt for a while, and then slowly got up.

    There is a breakfast on the table, it looks like it should be sent by Xiao Luzi. Shen Chu estimated that Xiao Yu had already returned to Yanqing Palace at this time, so he wiped his face and ate first.

    It didn't take long before a decree came, that is, the decree of concubine Yi concubine Yi, and the ninth prince returned to the palace of concubine Yi to be raised.

    Shen Chu took the decree, sat on the chair and carefully scrutinized the matter.

    At the beginning, the queen threatened Qiao Guiren to commit suicide by poisoning and put the blame on Concubine Shu.

    As a result, he did not expect that he happened to meet Xiao Huan and sent snacks, and the queen wanted to use him to make the emperor more sure that Concubine Shu did it.

    However, the queen's ultimate purpose is not to kill Qiao Guiren, but to raise Xiao Huan.

    Concubine Yi is in the position of concubine, and emperors of lower rank generally do not consider it.

    Concubine Shu has a grudge with Qiao Guiren and does not consider it.

    As the mother of a country, the queen is the direct mother of the princes and princesses, and should be raised by the queen.    

    As long as the younger and more obedient Xiao Huan can be raised, the queen can use the power of the mother's family behind her to make Xiao Huan enthroned.

    The disobedient and reckless King Su can simply give up.    

    But the Empress did not expect Xiao Yu to intervene... and successfully stopped her.    

    Shen Chu shook his head in his heart, and suddenly felt scared that he had poked Yibi's knife.

    Yi Concubine is really... too smart.

    She lives in a reclusive place, and uses extremely incomplete clues to instantly gain insight into the crux of the matter.

    And she also counted that the emperor would go to her and what the emperor would say.   

   In a frame-up that had nothing to do with her, she was successfully promoted to the position of concubine. She also raised a prince, breaking the emperor's trust in the queen.    

    Maybe... it also increased Xiao Yu's status in the emperor's heart.

    Sure enough, it is the mother of the male protagonist, which is even more terrifying than the male protagonist in his heyday!

    Shen Chu trembled in his heart, it seemed that he would not be able to offend Concubine Yi in the future.

    There are also two news that Xiao Yu and the queen are sick at the same time. Xiao Yu has a cold, and the queen has a headache.

    He don't know if this headache is real or not, but Xiao Yu's coldness is indeed real.

    Because the emperor personally went to see Xiao Yu and asked the imperial physician to diagnose and treat him well, he was not restricted by any medication.

    The emperor looked at Xiao Yu but ignored the empress who was also sick, which made everyone who watched the good show drop their jaws in shock.