Chapter 37

Chapter 37: Appease

    Based on the vigilance of his thirteenth-level aura of "all men in the world want the sun", Shen Chu moved his butt back.

    Since he was still in the split position, this movement was extremely difficult for him to do.

    The male protagonist committed suicide for love, shouldn't he be affected by this halo?

    "Don't move!" Xiao Yu's tone became a little stern, and the hand on Shen Chu's inner thigh continued to tighten.

    The thighs are the most sensitive, Shen Chu felt uncomfortable when Xiao Yu touched him, but when he heard Xiao Yu say don't move, he really didn't dare to move.

    "I'll rub it for you." Xiao Yu's voice was gentle, and his two hands slowly relieved Shen Chu's numbness.

    Xiao Yu's hands were slender and warm, rubbing slowly to make Shen Chu's legs both comfortable and itchy.

    He could hear Xiao Yu's breathing, his face was on Xiao Yu's shoulder, his body was on Xiao Yu's chest, he could almost feel the ups and downs of the chest of the person in front of him.

    This was an extremely intimate action, completely beyond the normal range of intimacy, but Shen Chu didn't feel uncomfortable at all, but felt more comfortable and at ease.

    It's...weird.

    Shen Yanchu's physical condition is not bad, if this is Shen Chu's own body, it is estimated that it has been broken into scum by now.

    It stands to reason that Shen Chu should be very satisfied with being served by the prince, but now he only feels the coolness of chrysanthemums.

    After that, under Xiao Yu's instruction, Shen Chu practiced some yoga-like movements, which were all movements to practice body flexibility, so the sound of screaming chickens could be heard endlessly.

    When going out from Yanqing Palace, Shen Chu's legs were soft, and tremblingly, he supported the palace wall back.

    Little did he know that someone in Wenfeng Pavilion was already waiting for him.

    As soon as Shen Chu entered Wenfeng Pavilion, he saw a man in the clothes of a great eunuch standing in the courtyard.

    "Young Master Shen is well." The person who came was the great eunuch who served by King Wu's side. He was not young, but he looked a little old, but he was very useful. He was holding a box in his hand, and he didn't know what was inside.

    "Hello, Eunuch Li." Shen Chu nodded lightly in response. "Father-in-law, please come in and talk."

    The charcoal fire in Shen Chu's house had been extinguished. Shen Chu added some charcoal to the charcoal basin and took out tea leaves and hot water to make tea. "Eunuch Li, please take a seat, is there something wrong with coming today?"

    "Young Master Shen is very polite." Eunuch Li put the box in his hand on the table, straightened his clothes slowly, and sat down on the chair.

    "Your Highness is concerned that you were wronged by His Royal Highness King Su before, so I asked my servant to send me something."

    "Thank you, Your Highness, for worrying about your troubles."

    It's not that King Wu didn't know that he was wronged by King Su, but what King Wu thought was to use him to suppress King Su, not really feel bad for him.    

    These rewards were nothing more than rewarding him for causing King Su to run into a wall and be punished, and he still didn't know what he was thinking.