Extra 2

Extra 2: The Occupied Shen Yanchu

    After the poisoning incident, Xiao Yu lost his patience with the Western Regions.

    It's just that Xie Yinge was injured and has been in the capital to recuperate and tease the children, and only He Yan was guarding at the border, so Xiao Yu had no choice but to let He Yan be responsible for the time being.

    Originally, I only hoped that He Yan would hold on to it. Who would have known that He Yan had been by Xie Yinge’s side for many years, and it only took two months to defeat the combined forces of the Western Regions and several small countries, and subdue a few small countries. Able to surrender, Daliang's army returned in triumph.

    When He Yan was going to come back, it happened to be March in the spring of spring.

    Shen Yanchu was basking in the sun in the imperial garden when she heard the news. Now that he is four months pregnant, his belly is already showing, so wearing looser clothes is not so obvious. Jiang Wanting instructed him to move around more and bask in the sun, which is good for the child.

    Xie Yinge's legs are almost healed, except for the awkward posture when walking, there are no other problems. He heard that Shen Yanchu needed to bask in the sun, so he personally made a few reclining chairs for Shen Yanchu.

    At first, there were only Shen Yanchu and Xie Yinge basking in the sun together, but later there was a clingy Zhaoer. Later, Xiao Huan, Duke Huai, was finally released by Xiao Yu, and he came to stick to Shen Yanchu whenever he was free, so he also had a reclining chair for him. From one afternoon to the afternoon, a row of small lounge chairs are placed side by side in the imperial garden, two big and two small basking in the sun.

    There is no place for Xiao Yu.

    Xiao Yu secretly came to visit Shen Yanchu several times, and each time he saw the four of them chatting happily.

    In the evening, usually Shen Yanchu and Zhaoer Xiao Huan have dinner together. Shen Yanchu is prone to low back pain, so Xiao Huan will rub his waist for him.

    This is what Xiao Yu saw when he came back at night. The candlelight in the room was dim, Zhao'er fell asleep in the innermost corner, Shen Yanchu was lying on his side, and Xiao Huan gently rubbed Shen Yanchu's waist inside.

    The white waist was exposed to the air, Xiao Huan's small fleshy hands were slowly rubbing, the two of them were talking and laughing, almost sticking to each other.

    The faint smell of clear tea permeates the air. This smell should belong only to him, but now there is another Ganjun on his territory, still touching his Kunjun.

    Xiao Yu's heart suddenly burst into anger, and he had nowhere to vent.

    "Xiao Huan, come down!" Xiao Yu slowly opened the door and walked in. He stared at Xiao Huan's little fleshy hands, so frightened that Xiao Huan quickly pulled his hand back.

    "Huh? What's wrong?" Shen Yanchu felt very comfortable, and only raised her head in a daze when she heard Xiao Yu's voice.

    It was not so cold in March. Xiao Yu only wore a thin layer of dragon robes.

    "Brother Chuchu is pregnant, and his waist is often sore. I just rubbed his waist, and the emperor will kill me!" Xiao Huan buried himself in Shen Yanchu's arms, and immediately began to complain of grievances.

    Even if Xiao Huan was a cleric, he was only twelve years old, and he was just a child in the real world. Naturally, Shen Yanchu would not avoid suspicion with him. So Xiao Yu's expression was a little fierce, and his first reaction was that Xiao Yu was jealous again.