Chapter 116

It was already noon when Shen Yanchu woke up the next day. The sun is very good today, and the house is warm, like lying in the sun and basking in the sun.

There was a faint fishy smell in the air, the mattress and quilt under him were wrinkled, and Xiao Yu held him tightly in his arms.

The first thing he did when he woke up was to kick Xiao Yu out of bed!

Xiao Yu was sleeping soundly with his Sigui in his arms when he was suddenly kicked by Shen Yanchu and moved a distance of two or three inches. As for Shen Yanchu... when he kicked Xiao Yu, due to the severe pain in his waist, he could only hold on to his fragile waist and let out a hissing pain.

"Well... what's wrong?" He was pushed away by a distance of two or three inches, Xiao Yu moved and wrapped around Shen Yanchu's body again. His voice was lazy just after waking up, and he deliberately put it in Shen Yanchu's ear. Talk on the side.

"Go out!" Shen Yanchu held her breath in her heart.

Xiao Yu reached out and rubbed Shen Yanchu's battered waist, while bowing his head to kiss Shen Yanchu's skin. "I was bad last night, and I was bad this morning. Sigui, please don't drive me away."

At first, Shen Yanchu felt that Xiao Yu's rubbing was very comfortable, but then the hand slowly changed.

In the end, Shen Yanchu chose to get up quickly.

Xia Qing and Xiao Luzi have been guarding the door, and they dared to go in and continue to serve when they heard the movement in the room. Part of yesterday's red silk happy characters had been unloaded, and the empress' golden seal treasure book had been delivered to Shen Yanchu.

Zhaoer kept clamoring to see Shen Yanchu, so she was also brought over. The little guy was wearing a small red padded jacket with a small red cloak on the outside. He walked up and down, and quickly threw himself into Shen Yanchu's arms.

"Zhao'er misses Daddy~" The voice was tender and aggrieved, and he almost cried. "Father is bad, I don't like it!"

Shen Yanchu: "..." Son did a great job!

Xiao Yu's face suddenly turned black.

After noon, Xiao Luzi served lunch after getting up. Shen Yanchu is now the queen, so naturally the case should be different. However, before Xiao Yu let all the good things of the Ministry of Internal Affairs be used in Changle Palace, so he didn't think there was any change.

Shen Yanchu picked up his son and planned to feed him. The little guy immediately buried himself in Shen Yanchu's arms and sniffed carefully. As soon as he smelled the scent of ambergris, he gave Xiao Yu a vicious look, as if Xiao Yu had robbed his father.

Xiao Yuping got a lot of scorn from his son for no reason.

"Hug father, okay?" This is his son, who can't be beaten. This is his son, don't fight! Xiao Yu recited it twice in his heart, intending to reach out and take Zhao'er out of his daughter-in-law's arms.

Zhao'er expressed her refusal by herself, lying on Shen Yanchu's thigh, hugging her thigh and refusing to leave. As soon as Xiao Yu reached out his hand, he began to cry, and when he touched him, he began to struggle.

Xiao Yu looked at Shen Yanchu's slender waist. The clothes that were delivered today were made according to the queen's rank, but they were changed to men's style.

A thin belt girded her waist, reminiscent of the red ties on her apron last night.

He also wants to hold his Sigui! What a son of a bitch!

"Your Majesty! The Ministry of War has something important to report!" Xiao Luzi stood at the door and saluted respectfully. This cry completely interrupted Xiao Yu's charming thoughts.