Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    This, this... what's the situation?

    Shen Chu hides behind the rockery with a dazed face, can he win the favor of the heroine just by looking at it? What kind of golden finger is this?

    The heroine is Xiao Yu who committed suicide for love, and she actually likes him.

    No matter how he thinks about it, he finds it very strange.

    In the original novel, Shen Yanchu counterattacked and inherited the title of the Marquis of Jing'an in the later period, and became a man of power in the court.

    In the end, Shen Yanchu was caught by Xiao Yu, and after half-dead in the water, he was pulled out for a while.

    So the heroine didn't feel lucky at all when he had a good impression of him, but felt uncomfortable all over.

    "Sigui... What's the matter with you?" He Yan was behind Shen Chu, not understanding why Shen Chu reacted so much. He popped out a head from behind the rockery, and met the smiling eyes of the princess of Shangye.

    He Yan: "..."

    This was the first time he was caught peeking at someone else.

    Shen Chu and He Yan looked at each other, ready to leave here in a daze.

    Concubine Shu Gui had already said that she would invite the ladies over today, and they should not enter the Imperial Garden. If they are found, they will be miserable.

    "Where are you two going?" Just as they glanced at each other, Princess Ye Xiao secretly walked behind the two of them. The woman's footsteps were light, and He Yan didn't pay attention, and Shen Chu couldn't hear it at all.

    Shen Chu's feet had already stepped out, and he froze in place when he heard the sound.

    "The county master is well." He Yan sighed in a low voice, turned around and saluted, not knowing what to do.

    "The county master is well." Shen Chu turned around stiffly, bowed his head and did not dare to look up. When Xiao Yu was holding him in the Imperial Garden, he also met the little princess once. That day, he buried his head in Xiao Yu's arms, hoping that the little princess would not remember her.

    "You... are?" Except for the emperor's concubine and the princes, Ye Xiao County Master has nothing to fear, she is not domineering, she is gentle and pleasant in front of the emperor and queen on weekdays, and her nature is a little naughty.

    "I'm Shen Yanchu, the companion of the fifth prince, and this is He Yan, the companion of the seventh prince." Shen Chu replied with his head lowered.

    He Yan's time in the palace was short, and he was afraid that he was not familiar with the rules, so he introduced it directly.

    "It turned out to be Young Master Shen and Young Master He." Princess Ye Xiao nodded, his eyes stayed on Shen Chu for a while, then hesitantly continued to speak.

    "The jade peach I raised by my side fell into the lotus pond over there, I wonder if the two young masters can help me find it? Today, the noble concubine has an ice play performance, and after searching for a long time, I can't find a servant."

    Yutao is a white cat kept by Ye Xiaojun, and her eyes are different in color, very beautiful. . Ye Xiaojun likes this white cat the most and takes it with him every day.

    Now Shen Chu and He Yan could not tolerate this scene, so they had to go to the lotus pond with Ye Xiaojun to take a look.

    The ice pool where Concubine Shu Gui used for ice play was quite large, and the three of them went there together and were not noticed there.