Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Deception

    The moment the hair fell, there was a lot of exclamations around, and the servants who were waiting on the side covered their mouths, daring not to make a sound, for fear of being scolded by the eldest lady.

    Even the air froze for a moment.

    Shen Chu didn't expect such a scene, and rubbed his hands a little embarrassedly.

    "You!" This is the first time that Shen Qiuchi has grown so humiliated. She can't care to cover the top of her head.

    "How about... I'll pick it up for you?" After hesitating, Shen Chu asked kindly, even with a symbolic expression of sadness on his face.

    As soon as the words were spoken, Shen Chu felt that something was wrong. According to the character and temper of the original Shen Yanchu, it was impossible to have such gentle words, at least not to his half-sister. The system won't sentence him to collapse because of this, right?

    In fact, to be honest, Shen Chu really thought a bit too much.

    Just the expression on his face just now, like a smile but not a smile, no matter how you look at it, it seems that Shen Qiuchi is deliberately making a fool of himself. Coupled with the sad expression and words at the end, Shen Qiuchi had the heart to strangle him to death.

    Although it was not intentional, Shen Chu did take revenge on the Shen family's eldest lady for Shen Yanchu.

    That ball of hair was bought by Shen Qiuchi for a lot of money. It is very precious and wears it every day. Now it is soaked in the soup, and it has been scalded into a ball by the hot soup. Plus the turbid soup is disgusting.

    But after all the words have been said, I'm afraid it's not good to regret it now, Shen Chu looked down at his chopsticks, then looked up at the hair in Wang Ba's soup, and without any hesitation, he reached out to the public chopsticks...

    "Enough! Lord Shen slapped the table so hard that the whole table shook. He waved to the servants, and the bowl of contaminated king bastard soup was removed. "One by one, what a formality!"

    Lord Shen slapped the table, and even with Mrs. Shen next to him shivered. The eldest young master Shen Qiuting looked fine, but the eldest young lady Shen Qiuchi turned pale. The rest of the servants were all timid, for fear of touching Lord Shen's bad head.

    Shen Yanchu had always been at odds with his father, and now he is the fifth prince's companion, so it is impossible for Lord Shen to not deal with Shen Chu because of this trivial matter, so he lost his temper and gave up.

    No one on the table welcomed Shen Chu, especially the disgust in Mrs. Shen's eyes was the most obvious, but she was only a woman, and she still had to listen to her husband at home, so Shen Chu could not be embarrassed on the bright side.

    Fortunately, Shen Chu was in a good state of mind, without a trace of embarrassment, secretly looking at the young master Shen and imitating etiquette.

    "Continue to use it." The white-bearded Marquis Shen did not speak until the room was quiet.

    Only then did Shen Chu see something on the table. After all, they are modern people, and seeing ancient things is a little novel. The milky blue-and-white plates are filled with delicate dishes.

    After all, it is a mansion.

    The chefs have all learned from the chefs of the imperial kitchen. The small bowl with painted patterns feels delicate and smooth, like the tender skin of a beauty, and the rice inside is full and crystal clear, making Shen Chu secretly gulping.