Chapter 100

Carrying the snacks and tea from the small kitchen, Shen Yanchu sat on the chariot and followed Xia Qing along the palace lane towards the Zichen Palace.

It was already late at this time, and the palace alley was pitch black, with only a little bit of snow mixed on the black ground.

Xia Qing held a palace lantern in front of him to illuminate the road, and the eight little eunuchs walked slowly forward with their chariots.

Now that Xiao Yu has turned over to be the master of the house, he can also travel by foot. Thinking that he had to walk on two legs no matter what he did before, he felt much better now.

Shen Yanchu is a soft-tempered and easy-going person, whether rich or poor, he can adapt. So even if Xiao Yu did some excessive things to him, he wouldn't get angry easily.

For example... Shen Yanchu remembered now that he was still wearing the lock Xiao Yu gave him. He had seen and studied this lock secretly, and it didn't sink or fall into panic when it was hung there. Except that it was a little unaccustomed to wearing it at the beginning, there was no other feeling.

The main thing is that he really can't open it.

There is no way, this lock can only hang on his body all the time, restraining him. In the past few days, he has been drinking the medicine He Yan prescribed for him, and the bitter chirping can always make him feel hot all over. Even though he knew that this was a sign that the courtship period was about to resume, it was somewhat difficult to accept.

He originally resisted the courtship period. He is a man after all, but because of the period of courtship, he only wants to be happy on a man's crotch/under the crotch, and is controlled by desire/desire. If he doesn't get lucky, he will do anything ugly, that is, in front of Xiao Yu, he can still reluctantly accept.

【Ding dong! The administrator has finished recycling, deduct 50 points from you, and you still have 105 points. 】

Is an administrator worth 50 points? Can I sell the administrator for 50 points? Shen Yanchu was thinking in her heart.

The administrator who just returned to the system world: "..." So Shen Yanchu, you want to sell me?

"Welcome... come back." Shen Yanchu felt the administrator's return.

"It feels like you don't want me to come back at all. If I come back later, you will lose me forever!" The administrator felt a little bit of gnashing of teeth in the last half of the sentence.

"...Is it so serious?" Shen Yanchu felt a little guilty, "Xiao Yu came so fast that day, I didn't have time to see you... I was taken away."

Although he and the administrator still despise each other, after all, they have been together for three years and have become friends. When Zhao'er was born, he didn't dare to ask Dr. Langzhong, but the administrator delivered the birth for him.

The administrator is a brick, move it wherever it needs to be!

When he was talking, Bu Nian had already reached the outside of the Zichen Palace. Shen Yanchu cut off contact with the administrator, took care of his clothes and slowly entered the palace with snacks.

The Zichen Hall was the place where the emperors of all dynasties worked. Due to the problems of the previous emperor, Shen Yanchu didn't like it very much, and he took the initiative to come here just to check Xiao Yu's favorability.

They are both getting married... Xiao Yu can't always hate him in his heart. If he takes a step back, Xiao Yu is also willing to take a step back, maybe they still have the possibility of reconciliation.