Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Poisoning

    Vicious dogs hurt people everywhere, and the words of the prince of the Western Regions just blocked Xiao Yu's retreat.

    In addition, what Xiao Yu said could not be carefully scrutinized, how could the wolf dog run after him and he was fine, but in the end, the wolf dog fell to the ground and died?

    It must be killed by someone, especially if this dog died in front of Xiao Yu.

    If on weekdays, if a dog died, the emperor would at most say one or two sentences, and he would just punish him a little.

    At this time, all the people from the Western Regions mission are here, and their holy dog ​​is dead, the emperor must give an account, so that the seventh prince will only leave disgust in the emperor's heart, fearing that it will be difficult to become a king in the future.

    Anyone with a discerning eye could see that if it was Xiao Yu who killed him, he deserved it. If not, the person who framed it was really vicious.

    "It's better to wait until the imperial physician has seen it before making a conclusion." King Su took a step forward with a light smile, walked to the emperor and knelt down.

    "I heard that the fifth brother had asked Taotie to scare the seventh brother before, and the seventh brother must be very afraid. Dog, it's too late to hide from this dog, how can you kill such a big wolf dog? I'm afraid that you will wrong the seventh brother."

    I have never seen such a shameless person before, Shen Chu snorted in his heart.

    Originally, Xiao Yu had no grievances or enmity with this dog, but when King Su said this. Xiao Yu had the motive to kill the dog, and he could also step on the fifth prince by the way, which was really killing two birds with one stone.    

    "You! Third brother, you are bloody. I never instructed the wolf dog to bully the seventh brother. Didn't you push the seventh brother into the lotus pond a few days ago?" He was not so stupid to take the blame for Xiao Yu, so he quickly knelt down and cried.    

    The winter night was cold and windy, and it was completely dark. The only place in the imperial garden was brightly lit, chattering and arguing non-stop.

    Tired of hearing this, the old emperor waved his hand to signal the two to shut up.    

    In front of foreign envoys, one by one, they showed all those pickled things that were competing for favor, and it was a shame for Da Liang.

    The old emperor had a headache looking at the two princes kneeling in front of him.    

    "Isn't the imperial physician here yet?" The emperor was obviously angry, and turned his head to vent his anger at the servant.

    Just as he was asking the question, the imperial doctor of the imperial hospital arrived.

    When he saw the eunuch who was close to the emperor, he knew that something was wrong, so four of them came together. If there is any crime, there will be no big problem.

    "I'm here to meet the emperor..." The four imperial physicians were interrupted by the emperor as soon as they knelt down to ask for peace.

    "Go and see what's going on first." The emperor was very troubled and waved his hand impatiently.

    At this time, King Su and the Fifth Prince did not dare to talk much, for fear that they would not have a good impression in the emperor's heart, and the courtiers behind did not dare to talk too much at this time.