Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Grace

    Emperor Xiao Qi was a well-deserved crown prince at the beginning, and after ascending the throne.

    He also achieved a lot as an emperor, but he was occasionally suspicious and thoughtful, and he was very suspicious of the people around him.

    The last emperor died late, the struggle for succession lasted for a long time, and Xiao Qi ascended the throne too late, so he was particularly disgusted by the struggle for succession, and he was unwilling to abdicate.

    As soon as they saw the emperor coming, no one dared to neglect, and they all hurriedly knelt down and greeted him.

    Only Xiao Yu didn't move.

    He spat out a few saliva when he was just pulled ashore, and now he should have fainted.

    "What are you clamoring for here?"

    The emperor's tone was not very good, and he was also angry when he slowly stepped down from the imperial carriage.

    Everyone knelt on the ground and lowered their heads, only to see the noble and imposing bright yellow dragon robes.

    The emperor was born with golden branches and jade leaves.

    Even if he looks ordinary, he will be noble and elegant, not to mention that the royal family has always been genetically good.

    Although the emperor is slightly older, he cannot hide the delicacy of his facial features, adding a sense of maturity.    

    "Yes... it's the seventh brother who fell into the water. Erchen happened to see it and asked someone to rescue the seventh brother."

    King Su was afraid that others would tell what happened before, so he quickly raised his head to report. Only the hesitant tone and the rapid breathing betrayed him.    

    "Shuo'er, you said."

    Obviously the emperor did not believe such a statement.    

    "Yes, the emperor." The fifth prince took a step forward, "I don't know how late my son is here, but I heard the emperor's brother said that the seventh brother said bad things about him. Here’s a little bit to mention the seventh brother."

    "Erchen felt that this was a bit too much, so he asked the young son of the Chen family to go down to save the person. However, the seventh brother took a few more sips of water and fainted.”

    The person was indeed the fifth prince .

    Bian rescued him, but what he said and what he did were quite different.    

    "You did a good job."

    The emperor praised the fifth prince with a blank expression, his eyes fell on the third prince again, and his eyes became more severe.

    "King Su treated his younger brother harshly and did not know filial piety, so he went back and handed in ten copies of the Analects of Confucius and the Book of Rites."

    The emperor was not allowed to get up and no one dared to get up.

    Shen Chu had never kneeled for such a long time, his knees were sore and numb, so he only dared to rub his knees secretly when no one was paying attention.

    Who would have thought that when I was thinking of braised pork, roast chicken and old duck soup with crayfish, a message came from the system.

    【Ding dong! Congratulations on completing the second task: rescue Xiao Yu from the lotus pond. Get 20 anti-ooc points! Your total score is now 30 points, you can lightly ooc will not be destroyed, but if your ooc is too high, it will still be destroyed. 】